Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Perun said:
Neither... are they any good?

The Solaris one (not the remake) was kind of slow. More of a (diffi)cult film I'd say, but I have never read the book, so I can imagine that the bookreader would understand the film better.

For The Spy Who Came in from the Cold, go here --> click. :)

Yeah, rebrake it, and also cut a piece out, since it healed wrong.  They took out a wedge of the bone.  So, now its got 3 pins in it.

Wasted CLV said:
Yeah, rebrake it, and also cut a piece out, since it healed wrong.  They took out a wedge of the bone.  So, now its got 3 pins in it.

So now he's only pin and bones?

H, that was horrible.

LooseCannon said:
They just did that yesterday?

They did it Wed morn, and he was supposed to come home yesterday.  However, the swelling created a lot of pain, and the cast was too tight.  So, they kept him over night again to make sure everything was going to be fine.  As of now, they are still waiting for the doctor to come and release him.  The Dr. has surgery on Friday morns, so it'll prob be after noon before he gets out.

Perun said:
So now he's only pin and bones?

H, that was horrible.

Ha!  ...and yes, that was bad.  :P

Ha! 

I asked him about what he can do while still in the cast.  He thinks he can play xbox still, and said that he can still drum if he holds the sticks 'classically'.

*sigh*

I'd love to. But I have an exam on Tuesday, and little enough time to study. I'm already on birthday parties on Saturday and Monday.

Oh, well, at least you are doing some partying.  I'm still grumping that I missed out on the Halloween parties.  Waited too long and the tickets were sold out.  :mad:

I had an interesting Halloween. And watching a boa constrictor slithering around a hot chick (with a gross Franconian accent, though) was only the start.

Back