Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Perun, I just read your latest blog and I must say that this Blashyrk clip (and song) made a big impact on me getting into black metal, when that came out. Over the top, but great landscape ("visions") and atmosphere. Great combi of the powers of music and image, already before the age of Youtube (and internet). ;)

I'm pretty sure it would have made the same impression on me when it came out. After all, back then it was something you hadn't seen before.

Can I ask a question?

How do I post pictures?

Can I ask another question?

Why do I have only 4 posts? I've posted over 100 times...

Only one more...

How can I be so boring, you rated me -3? What have I done wrong?

Black_Thunder94 said:
Can I ask a question?

How do I post pictures?

Can I ask another question?

Why do I have only 4 posts? I've posted over 100 times...

Only one more...

How can I be so boring, you rated me -3? What have I done wrong?

1. You post pictures by using the img tag.  Use the buttons provided along the top of the new message window if you need help with formatting.
2. All but 4 of your posts are in Polls or Madness.  Posts in those forums don't count.
3. No idea, but I can put you up to 0 if it makes you happy.

It's finally Sunday.  This is the first day that I have slept in for a couple of weeks.  All kids present and accounted for.  A bonus to today is that my son's aunt came over and cleaned the house for him for his birthday, so all I have to do is fold and put away laundry.  Damn nice day to enjoy!

OH, LC, I think you forgot his first question:

Yes, you can ask a question.

LooseCannon said:
1. You post pictures by using the img tag.  Use the buttons provided along the top of the new message window if you need help with formatting.
2. All but 4 of your posts are in Polls or Madness.  Posts in those forums don't count.
3. No idea, but I can put you up to 0 if it makes you happy.

OK, thank you very much :)

Just trying it...
Iron_Maiden_Powerslave_Egyptian_pyramid_album_cover.jpg

I just read your latest blog post, Wasted. A very insightful and entertaining read. :)

Hey, thanks!  I actually had the time at work to do most of that.  Something near and dear to me  ;)
I kinda stole the idea from LC.  He does the Hockey Player of the week, Plane of the week, and the like... I thot I mite start that with bikes... maybe throw in a helmet or leather jacket here and there, a rider of the week would be easy-- if I can actually keep doing it.

Ha!! New Perunology  :)

If the key date for Alexander's champagne was 330 BC,
I'd say that the key date in Alexander's life was when he visited the oracle of Siwa, Egypt, some years earlier.
There, Alexander asked him about the assassins of his father,
and the oracle answered that His father is not someone that a man can kill -meaning that it was Zeus.

This was a turning point to the life of Alexander, and from there on, he started being weird...
Some years after he killed two of his best friends, and had a great general killed as well.

It has to be said that the mother of Alexander was an oracle /bacchante of Dionysos
and it was her that advised Alexander to visit Zeus' Oracle in Siwa oasis

Well, its easy to get out of the habit. When I could do as the throttle turns for the business site, it was easier for me to get into it... these were the first two posts in 8 months.

I gotta say, I do enjoy reading your's and Per's blogs. 

I have swine flu!
Yay for bacon. I feel like crap, but at least I'll show my moron friends there's nothing to be afraid of.
Except the unbearable nausea.

I found that having "key dates" of European history isn't enough. I was thinking about launching a second series, "key people" of European history. Any thoughts?

Back