Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah, she's a keeper.  Granted, extra complicated; but she bought me A Matter Of Life And Death when it came out...

Extra complicated as in she's married to someone else or just that things aren't progressing as quickly as some relationships do?

Anyway.. my Chief's finally won!!  (sorry, Deano)-- they beat the 'Skins.  It was ugly all the way around.

As long as she doesn't fuck up everything in her life when she's drunk... that's the problem with most women I know.

Wasted CLV said:
how was your party this weekend, Per?

Bleh, not much partying this time. By all indications, this weekend will be grand though.

ah, well that sounds good!  Personaly, I'm waiting for Halloween weekend.  Some 'wicked' halloween parties to attend. 

Here's something I have to tell. Yesterday, I was on the weekly flea market on the parking lot of the local supermarket. I'm sure I told you all that I live in a very multi-cultural district, with a Turkish majority and many Arabs, Russians, and whatnot. So I was strolling around among all the mostly Turkish stalls when I came to this one that was apparently run by East Europeans.. much seemed to indicate that (including the language they spoke). Except that in the middle of the stall, they were selling a large and poorly drawn portrait of a man with round glasses, precise haircut... and a Wehrmacht uniform. I really couldn't believe it.

Quetzalcoatlus said:
Wasn't it blue-black;)
Nope. :D

blackberry_ui_large.gif

Wednesday-- my second Monday.  Woo hoo (dripping with sarcasm).  Meh, just another day, right?  At least the local grocery store has .99 slices of pizza!!

I agree, Wednesdays really blow. I had about five hours of sleep and two incredibly boring lectures back to back. Now I need to clean up at least a little.

Back