Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, it makes a certain amount of sense.  Tech support pays beans, but you need people who are smart to do it.  India has that trained group of smart people, but it's fucking poor.

That's what I thought too. Yet bewing here I hsave had a profound reminder of the caste system. It's not what you think Canada.
NP: some indian shit.... HELL YEAH! I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN!!!!!

S5021029-797332.JPG

Well, some of us are familiar with it.  It's bloody scary, and imagine how bad it would be if it hadn't been prohibited for the last hundred years.

I could go to the Taj Mahal if I wantes to. I don't care though, I love spending my time with the people. What an amazing culture. I have actually witnessed the caste system i practice now. As an American, you fell you should say something about it but you can't. you are born where you are born. All of you offer commentary about other countries but you don't come here I wish you culd. the education is so much more profound.

Deano said:
I could go to the Taj Mahal if I wantes to. I don't care though, I love spending my time with the people. What an amazing culture. I have actually witnessed the caste system i practice now. As an American, you fell you should say something about it but you can't. you are born where you are born. All of you offer commentary about other countries but you don't come here I wish you culd. the education is so much more profound.

I have a deep appreciation for India.....

Back