Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I played Risk once. I sucked completely, but then I held Australia for about 9000 turns.

LooseCannon said:
I prefer North America as my startspot.

Actually, I like Africa. If you know what you're doing, Europe isn't too hard to get. And Europe + Africa > the Americas.

Edit: it's just like chess. He who controls the center of the board wins. :bigsmile:

LooseCannon said:
No, that's the Duke.

Ah, I do recall that, now that you mention that.  It'd be cool to do an 'internet' marriage.  Have the priest perform the ceremony by webcam.

LC, there are sites on the web that can make those for you, just upload your picture and type in your text. Can't recall where the sites are, but they're out there.

Wasted CLV said:
Ah, I do recall that, now that you mention that.  It'd be cool to do an 'internet' marriage.  Have the priest perform the ceremony by webcam.

It'd be a proof that even geeks can get laid.

You guys are the best.
blamegreg.jpg

I've got a presentation on negotiation strategies tomorrow.

You wouldn't believe how incredibly hard it is to do such a presentation without even one single Hitler reference.

True Loves Rule  :D

Perun said:
I've got a presentation on negotiation strategies tomorrow.

You wouldn't believe how incredibly hard it is to do such a presentation without even one single Hitler reference.

Speaking of Hitler is a kind of taboo, but he can actually exist in a few other references as well

Back