Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I just saw my favorite yet Wasted slogan:  Nothing is faster than Wasted 

In other news, I installed my first ever hd in a computer... i robbed the 80g outta my old and slow, and installed it beside the 20g in my old work desktop (that they were throwing out), installed Ubuntu (9.04) and I'm up and running!  (I know, not that big a deal, but I was excited none-the-less-- sort of like the first time I took off and reinstalled a carb on a bike)

Wasted CLV said:
(I know, not that big a deal, but I was excited none-the-less-- sort of like the first time I took off and reinstalled a carb on a bike)
I remember taking off a water pump on my car, and replacing it - but I just could not get excited about it. ;)

Albie said:
I remember taking off a water pump on my car, and replacing it - but I just could not get excited about it. ;)

Ha!  I had to do that in my jeep, I do my brakes and stuff as well-- the first time was always a pissy self satisfaction of doing something like that myself--and saving cash!  but you are right, it is still a pain in the ass.

I hate drum breaks blahhhh damn springs!

*just got home to eat dinner I'm on my 4th tall boy of Canadian...got 8 left :bigsmile:

kool pic i found

n503855824_1201922_765.jpg

I visited a buddy last night...
We played around with our cell-cam's...

DSC00132.jpg

Is any comments needed..? ;) :bigsmile: :P

Here's my home town...

slapped it together from three different pics...
Not perfect, but still pretty good...

honningsvagpanorama.jpg

Oh great.  Sarah Palin is stepping down as Gov. of Alaska so she can concentrate on running for president in 2012.

Back