Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Right, you are in Cairo if I'm not mistaken.

I just can't get on here at work anymore.... and that was my most productive posting time.

Have you been well?

Well I must did twice the round of the world in miles the last 50 days -no problem, a great time really  :)

I just can't get on here at work anymore.... and that was my most productive posting time.

Ahhh  :( I see why we don't see you so often -I have to admit that forum is not the same without you

Ahh, travel is lie's best experience my friend. I'm very happy that you are getting to see so many new places, you will be richer for it.  :)

Yes, I imagine the forum hasn't been the same without me.  ;)  I know I haven't been the same.  :lol:

Plesiosaur said:
Ahh, travel is lie's best experience my friend. I'm very happy that you are getting to see so many new places, you will be richer for it.  :)

Yeah it's great !! It's tough thing though, but I can handle and enjoy it !!
Too many different coultures, different people I meet 
And : Richer by all means, mind you  ;)

Damn, its an almost 'old school' spam party here!!!

Invader said:
As far as I know, Hirohito was forced to surrender by his cabinet; he and the military would have kept on fighting.  The Russians only attacked after Hiroshima (though according to the Yalta/Potsdam (I forget which) agreement), so it may have contributed to that, but I would say the bomb still did the trick better.

And by the way... has discussion in this thread ever been this serious?

Every now and then, its a good idea to interject something that isn't completely worthless. 

honestly, I am hoping someone (LC?) has some insight to the question I somewhat posed earlier: was the Cold War a better solution than an actual war?  I'd say yes, but my country didn't suffer under the foothold of a country like Communistic Russia....

oh, and I just made an awesome margarita, and I'm thinking about making another one...if i can see well enough to mix it ;)

Yes, it certainly is isn't it. I'll be on for a while.... I have watched 0 basketball games thusfar this year but I would like to stay up and watch Denver take a three - two lead over Kobe and the Lakers.

Sorry, I was reading the Iron and the Maiden thread. HAHA

I'd be all for Kobe and crew going down this round!!  (tho, I am wondering if cornfedhick is a fan, Laker-wise)

Yeah, that is a good thread-- I'll be curious to see how that ends up.

Keeping the Pentagon's network all safe and sound?

The Pentagon is keeping the network safe from me it seems. Ah well, they haven't taken The Chive from me yet.

and

Real war is better than cold war but cold margaritas top all. I really hope that you are salting the rim Wasted.

Oh, hell yes!!!!  I take a lime, peel it, and mash it up in the bottom of my shaker.  then add the tequila and triple sec, ice and limeade(cheaters way).  shake well.  the lime juice from the peeling, i use on the rim, then i have a salt grinder (sea salt) for the rim... pour in, over ice and enjoy the hell out of!!!  nice to get little bits of lime mixed in with the drink.

Drag on the Pentagon's net fucking you.  Get bored, read textsfromlastnight.com and/or fmylife.com  kinda funny sometimes.

OK, I'll check those. I just want to post though, it's been really boring because nothing has really broken in a while. I'm having some Miller Lites. No lime, no salt, just beer.... sweet, sweet beer. The first since my birthday. How's the midwest? Any good tornados yet?

I had some good sweet beer over the weekend-- for the first time in many moons, i was at the bar 2 nites in a row, drinking Amber Bock on tap. 

The midwest is pretty boring-- there were a few tornados a couple weeks ago, but at least 30 miles from me, so no troubles.  Pretty much just rainy and wet here.  Its kinda interesting to watch the river rise and fall as the weeks go on. 

Game starts in a few?  I got rid of my satellite, so I'm stuck with cbs, abc, nbc and fox... not bball or hockey tonite... unless i stream it!

I'll be up for a while... I'm prob gonna stream something on Netflix, cause Law and Order SVU just isn't entertaining tonite.

What type of changes?  I see that 'Deano' is back!

Hey, you are at ground zero for change, man!!

Dang, where is LC?  He was asking about you just a few weeks back...

Ground Zero?

LC wrote me and was wondering if I was OK. Great Canadian that man. I let him know that everything was 5 X 5.

Sure, 'Ground Zero'.... you are in DC, and Obama is in DC.... he is the 'Champion of Change'...

Yeah, he is a great dude!  He posted that email you sent him.  I think he is off to another part of Canada rite now...

Back