LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This slow version of Aces High is not that bad. Yeah, it's not the aces high that I grow with but it's interesting. Bruce doesn't sound as good as always but his approach to sing these hard parts in a different way it's ok, at least for me.

It's pretty sad we live in an age where we expect the people we look up to like Steve to make statements and voice his opinion on things ahaha ffs.

I actually personally respect him for keeping all his views to himself and being a private person in that sense, he owes no one anything.

As far as being anti vaxx again who the fuck cares, if that was his personal choice then why not respect that? Good grief

This is what happens when over obsessed fans get to fixated on there idols to borderline obsession

It's pretty sad we live in an age where we expect the people we look up to like Steve to make statements and voice his opinion on things ahaha ffs.

I actually personally respect him for keeping all his views to himself and being a private person in that sense, he owes no one anything.

As far as being anti vaxx again who the fuck cares, if that was his personal choice then why not respect that? Good grief

This is what happens when over obsessed fans get to fixated on there idols to borderline obsession
I couldn't say this better. Thank @Ironalice. :)

Last edited:

Thank you!

It's the only thing that should matter to us all, fans of the band. :)
It’s not like … I don’t wanna talk about the new album to journalists or make interviews for them. I think he could make a statement or make an interview for the official fan club magazine saying it’s a good album. Adrian , Bruce and the mates have been incredible. Nicko is awesome, the videoclip is amazing… whatever.
Rod didn’t talk anything or too much about the album or recording or just for say how good the album was in worldwide charts… I don’t know . It’s just weird all of this.

It’s not like … I don’t wanna talk about the new album to journalists or make interviews for them. I think he could make a statement or make an interview for the official fan club magazine saying it’s a good album. Adrian , Bruce and the mates have been incredible. Nicko is awesome, the videoclip is amazing… whatever.
Rod didn’t talk anything or too much about the album or recording or just for say how good was the album in worldwide charts… I don’t know . It’s just weird all of this.

Very weird indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back