LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland says you're very wrong. I demand an apology. ;)
Just like you apology for saying that Di'Anno needs to be carefull in Croatia during operation because somebody could steal his kidney. And you said that without any single evidence of organs trafficking in Croatia.

So first look for yourself before you start asking for apology from other people.

Bruce used to do a speech before clansman telling people the awful things that the British had done, he also spoke about the stolen Greek marbles
As someone who can't breathe when people are smoking I can relate to Bruce.
I must admit its even a bit funny when Bruce swears, many of them fit in r/rareinsults, he reminds me of Linus Torvalds
But yeah Maiden don't like the hooligan mindset, they even wrote a mediocre song about it

This whole discussion about greeks is hilarious.
I also would agree it'd be more interesting to speak about what might be going on within the band atm. I mean, it's indeed a bit too obvious that there's going on something, probably the most with Bruce. Just as mentioned earlier in this thread, his behauviour is highly unusual. Let's hope it has nothing to do with the cancer thing.

I also would agree it'd be more interesting to speak about what might be going on within the band atm. I mean, it's indeed a bit too obvious that there's going on something, probably the most with Bruce. Just as mentioned earlier in this thread, his behauviour is highly unusual.
Why do you think so? What is unusual? Bruce has insulted people from stage since the beginning.

I mentioned in my original post about how I see Bruce. An elitist with delusions of grandeur.
Yep, I understand and now that I've read your post entirely with thought I understand your views and agree with the most.
I might not have all of this yet as thought and I don't have any prejudice of each band members political stance, status or views of things etc.
Bruce is clever person but for this given moment he could have had some more seconds time before saying those words.
I think this is matter that was brought out but also I think things like these sometimes have to be dealt and talked here on the forums.

Why do you think so? What is unusual? Bruce has insulted people from stage since the beginning.
This is not what I mean. It has been discussed a few pages before, someone mentioned that his whole behaviour on this tour is different, and now that I've checked out several videos from the previous shows I would agree on this one. He seems unmotivated almost like in 1993 (I've seen them that tour), he seems kinda grumpy and is all in all in a strange way different. Maybe others can add some input on this topic, I am curious too what might be going on.

This is not what I mean. It has been discussed a few pages before, someone mentioned that his whole behaviour on this tour is different, and now that I've checked out several videos from the previous shows I would agree on this one. He seems unmotivated almost like in 1993 (I've seen them that tour), he seems kinda grumpy and is all in all in a strange way different. Maybe others can add some input on this topic, I am curious too what might be going on.
Simple. He's a British cunt.

Since his cancer surgery, Bruce slurs his speech. So maybe he just said "great c*nt" and you are all arguing on the wrong basis. :nana: :ninja:

Just like you apology for saying that Di'Anno needs to be carefull in Croatia during operation because somebody could steal his kidney. And you said that without any single evidence of organs trafficking in Croatia.

So first look for yourself before you start asking for apology from other people.
Erm... firstly I was being flippant, hence the winking emoji.

Secondly, can you please link to where I said this?

Erm... firstly I was being flippant, hence the winking emoji.

Secondly, can you please link to where I said this?
You can look at your posts in Di'Anno topic and my reply there which you ignore.

But ok, what about AH tempo in Athens, anybody? :D

You can look at your posts in Di'Anno topic and my reply there which you ignore.
I found the quote.

Screenshot_20220717-202409_Chrome.jpg
Nothing I said here implicitly suggests that his kidney will get stolen or that this practice is common in Croatia. You're putting words in my mouth.

Also, your reply wasn't really a question, more of a statement. Hence why I didn't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back