LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, but I've told this story about how people got offended for Bruce calling them "Greek cunts" instead of just "cunts" three times within the last 30 minutes and each time it got funnier.

You could also see it differently, namely that Bruce was extremely pissed off that he was nearly asphyxiated on stage and just said the first things that came out of his mouth.

There is no excuse for that, if he had said this in US or somewhere else, they would have been in serious trouble.

He is a professional.

You could also see it differently, namely that Bruce was extremely pissed off that he was nearly asphyxiated on stage and just said the first things that came out of his mouth.
The flare smoke was not even near him at the time. Most probably he was fed up at the time. And yes, we got every right to get offended. It is 2022 after all,right? Both the people with flares and Bruce were knobs, no doubt about it. Bruce had the stand to say anything he wanted and he screwed up. This is why he was kind of trying to joke after the Clansman,

Apparently the Athens show was quite a hot spot in many ways. At the end of The Clansman, Bruce spots a fan in need of assistance. After the situation settles he makes a comment about a sword and little-Brucie.

He might have been referring to himself seeing he is suck a big cock. :D

Yep. We all have been in situations where we are angry or upset (sometimes in vain), then say things and also little frogs get out of our mouths. If someone hasn't said things like that in little accidentally, I don't believe them.

I'm trying to picture this: "Sorry for calling you a Greek cunt, you are just a cunt. Now can you please turn out the flare and let me breathe again so that I can continue singing for you?"
I think the 1999 Athens, Greece was perfect example, Bruce told them not to use flares and such in his speech, then right as they start the next song, few seconds in and another flare is lighted. How would you describe audience members like that? I don't even try to understand what or what isn't going around in their brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back