LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce: Doesn't like flares
Iron Maiden in social media:Thank you guys, very nice flares
caa27a2b1372cbde67e9047f5e9698d89fba9e09_2_462x1000.jpg

Either he's going deaf or he really needs a new monitor guy. I quit keeping up with the night-to-night performances after week two of the tour, but how many instances have there been now of his timing being way off?
He needs in-ear monitors like the guitarists. This shit is getting embarrassing. He's away from his wedges and apparently expects to somehow still be fully aware of where the song's at. This exact thing happened way back in 2018 in Helsinki on WED and it derailed the whole song. This year he's been doing it awfully regularly, presumably because he just can't hear what's going on and refuses to comprehend that this really is a solved problem.

They were great, Bruce's singing was great, much better than the videos from the first days of this tour. I left before Aces High started and I'm happy they didn't play more songs. Too much compression, I couldn't breathe yet Greek cunts kept pushing

The Greek crowd lit up flares during Painkiller and Rob didn't get angry. Bruce is just being a diva and a bunghole lol

They also lit up flares during the opening song One Shot at Glory. I know the metal fans do it in Chile and Argentina too.

But Rob did yeet a smartphone before…

He needs in-ear monitors like the guitarists. This shit is getting embarrassing. He's away from his wedges and apparently expects to somehow still be fully aware of where the song's at. This exact thing happened way back in 2018 in Helsinki on WED and it derailed the whole song. This year he's been doing it awfully regularly, presumably because he just can't hear what's going on and refuses to comprehend that this really is a solved problem.
Yep, unfornately seems to happen. Hope to see this being solved somehow.

Either he's going deaf or he really needs a new monitor guy. I quit keeping up with the night-to-night performances after week two of the tour, but how many instances have there been now of his timing being way off?
Too bad that this happens. I also checked some of the performances (during the early dates), but most watched clips from my own show so don't know the full picture of events regarding the whole tour and performances.
If anybody can chime in, how often has this happened actually?

Calling someone a 'Greek cunt' in Greece is a little bit apparent no?

Also, if he had said 'Scottish cunt' at a Scottish gig, he'd be dead by now.

It is very racist. I didn’t realize he said that at that time.
Now I get why crowd happiness was broke after that. He left the stage during the singing part the little man.

It takes some audacity to say “Greek cunt” in front of 50,000 people who paid a pretty dollar to see you.

I understand better why he’s an admirer of Churchill now. Fucking piece of shit.

If there will be a next time I’ll be stand by to boo him at first occasion.

It is very racist. I didn’t realize he said that at that time.
Now I get why crowd happiness was broke after that. He left the stage during the singing part the little man.

It takes some audacity to say “Greek cunt” in front of 50,000 people who paid a pretty dollar to see you.

I understand better why he’s an admirer of Churchill now. Fucking piece of shit.

If there will be a next time I’ll be stand by to boo him at first occasion.
yeah, although he spoke just to one person, incorporating the "greek" in the sentence was such a dick move!

1658045618304.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back