LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
…and suddenly the promoter is noticed that Steve shorts are not allowed in Greece and he tells to the band that there’s no helium for the inflatables…(someone can continue) :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Gk1
Ah, classic. I was wondering if Greece was gonna make Bruce trot out the cunt word and it sure did. The flares, his eternal enemy. That and people smoking, not that he had a problem when it was his bandmates doing it before the show.

I took it in video that incident, in the start of The Number of the Beast, will post it tomorrow.

He actually left the stage while Maiden were playing!

Well, I wasn't there but Bruce is known to not like flares. There were similar incidents in the past. I think it is really sad that a couple of people kill the mood of around 40000+ people who paid money to see their favorite band. Bruce could have just as well be more polite. He is is quite a diva some times.

I left alone, my mind was blank, I needed time to think
To get the memories from my mind
What did I see?
"a cunt with a fucking flare up in the seat up here"
"you fucking cock sucker"
" you greek cunt"
" ive got to fucking sing alright fuck you"

*storms off stage*

ahahahahahaha this is gold

Last edited:
I left alone, my mind was blank, I needed time to think
To get the memories from my mind
What did I see?
"a cunt with a fucking flare up in the seat up here"
"you fucking cock sucker"
" you greek cunt"
" ive got to fucking sing alright fuck you"

*storms off stage*

ahahahahahaha this is gold

The Greek crowd lit up flares during Painkiller and Rob didn't get angry. Bruce is just being a diva and a bunghole lol

They also lit up flares during the opening song One Shot at Glory. I know the metal fans do it in Chile and Argentina too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back