LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to criticize a band's decisions and still like said band. If anything we care more about what Maiden does because we like Maiden. I really wanted a live album from LOTB and I was disappointed with nights of the dead.
Answering Mr. Wayne Bond's posts is hardly the best way you could spend your time I think.

I assume these change depending on the place. Probably that's what he does with this wireless workbench software, check the frequency spectrum
Yeah, but the frequencies should be around 500 MHz, unless a country has prohibited frequencies in this range.

I guess the program picks those, unless there is something in that range. AFAIK, you can tell the program the rough frequency range and then it picks within.

Metallica, for example, listen to their fans. Lars can say that he likes St. Anger drum sound as much as he wants, but decisions was made for the next album. And decisions after Death Magnetic 'clipping' problem was made. So, they listen. Don't try to label me as a Stalker. As a fan, I have a voice.
Fans have petitioned for YEARS to have a new AJFA mix where the bass can be heard, same thing for the snare to be redone on St Anger etc and its fallen on deaf ears so they dont really listen to what 'fans want'
Nicko summed it up recently saying when they enter the studio they never have the fans opinion in mind when creating there art, they do what feels right for them end of discussion, petitioning change is pointless.
Bruce has also recently said how STUBBORN steve is, heck if the people in his inner circle cant get him to change do you really think a fan petition will? lmfao

We just can be lucky that mostly od Steve not good ideas are used on Maiden live albums and videos not on studio albums.
It is strange how some of the Maiden live albums are so bad but the band is amazing live act.

On NotD sounds like Toumas Holopainen is in back on keyboards not Michael Kenny how loud it is in mix.

And Live Chapter, such a epic stage desing destroyed by lazy editing. Why they did not record a proper live video album from one show? They use footage from big screen during shows for official live album. Just why?

And Live Chapter, such a epic stage desing destroyed by lazy editing. Why they did not record a proper live video album from one show? They use footage from big screen during shows for official live album. Just why?

tumblr_ozmng2s8LH1rc0aqfo1_400.gifv

Because it was a CD/vinyl release. The youtube videos were a courtesy. They were nice enough to throw the mixed versions onto the video feed files and gave them to us for free. Thanks, Maiden!

Now, why wasn't there a DVD release? Not worth it from a financial standpoint I guess, and Steve hates editing as much as most of us dislike his half a second shot editing style (and he insists on handling the video editing too). Could Maiden have released the youtube vids on DVD? Yes, they could have, but I guess they (rightly) thought it would be uncool to charge us for live video mixes.

Why they did not record a proper live video album from one show? They use footage from big screen during shows for official live album. Just why?
The days of them bringing in a film crew and editing video for a dvd/blu ray release seem over thats why.
We can hardly complain that they still decided to use the big screen footage, mix the audio and release it on youtube for free now can we?

Or, you know, Kevin Shirley.

Also, please god no Sneap for Maiden ever, please
I really like the Firepower approach of the classic producer working with the modern producer. The sound ended up being way less dry yet kept the crispness of Sneap’s usual production.

So consider: Shirley & Sneap producing together.

The days of them bringing in a film crew and editing video for a dvd/blu ray release seem over thats why.
We can hardly complain that they still decided to use the big screen footage, mix the audio and release it on youtube for free now can we?
Why we always talk about them like they are just at the begging of the career and they are saving money for first house and car.

Video albums are not making money but beers and games do. So we need to support that idea because poor boys from the band will be homeless

If I had 3 wishes, one of them would be Steve to just play bass for the next 2 albums.
He could write some material if he wanted to, but the final say would be Bruce's and/or Adrian's.
Adrian would have some editing rights on Steve's material, such as trimming his intros /outros and other similarly wonderful stuff.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one! ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back