LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably has to delete his history every other day.

My first degree is in Telecommunication Engineering, which meant that I knew more about computers than most of my friends. This meant doing lots of computer fixing for a while, that then meant friends of friends’ friends would call me to install antivirus software in their computers for free. I got a bit fed up, so I started telling them that there might be something in their browsing history causing the problems and that I needed to check that.

Guess what? They soon stopped pestering me…

what about the merch this tour btw? would be cool if someone could post a picture from the merch desk. wondering if the four new shirts from the official Maiden online store are available at the gigs.

It's normal to be excited, the island is your home, the epicenter of our connection with them and they just landed.
I would feel a huge excitement if Maiden were playing in my country and I wasn't there. Or any other place I actively belong.
Morning of Donington. Woke up early in hotel room. Too excited! My first big gig since the pandemic, and what a show to kick things of with: Maiden at Donington!
View attachment 20738

^ A nice surprise. I hope the Senjutsu flags to be part of the stage set for the album tour. They're great.
I would seriously like some of these flags
They are just setting up Maiden now. Deftones were a chore to sit through. Went to watch a bit of Megadeth instead.
You might be able to buy them!

Man what a sequence of posts! First @Man On The Edge 666, then M Stevens.. Kalata's flags set the stage, others followed and now I'm really too excited. Hope someone of you guys posts a generous concert review. Hey or at least some photos :)
@Spaldy

what about the merch this tour btw? would be cool if someone could post a picture from the merch desk. wondering if the four new shirts from the official Maiden online store are available at the gigs.

They are available, at £35! I went to a festival last week and the headline band were selling their T-shirts for £25.

Derek got worse with time (to certain extents), but Hervé just has ugly art with ugly color and the band really should use a better artist.

He captures Derek’s cartoonish style better than most.

That being said, I agree that Maiden should use better artists (like Mark Wilkinson).

Mark is the peak. Leagues ahead of the others. Some of Derek's works are iconic and rightfully so, but Mark is providing a next level experience not only the cover but booklet, now YouTube flags, etc. I hope him and Steve get over whatever it is and continue for all the years to come on that high mark.

Herve’s sense of humour is second to none. When hardcore fans were criticising that the Maiden England T-shirts were featuring horses, he/Maiden came up with this T-shirt for the French shows…

180b03fb1ad37c2a2fdc5a3cdb49deac.jpg

Don’t want horses? You get two!

Just out. Not got much of a signal here to upload photos yet but let me just say...

Fuck the moaners, fuck the haters and fuck the whiners on here telling everyone Maiden have had it or that LOTB '22 sucks.

Iron Maiden were AWESOME tonight! They blew everyone away and rocked Donington once more. All members were on top of their game. Amazing show.

Just out. Not got much of a signal here to upload photos yet but let me just say...

Fuck the moaners, fuck the haters and fuck the whiners on here telling everyone Maiden have had it or that LOTB '22 sucks.

Iron Maiden were AWESOME tonight! They blew everyone away and rocked Donington once more. All members were on top of their game. Amazing show.

Great to hear! I wish I had been there.

Did they play their blues version of Aces High or something closer to the studio version? ;)

Up to now, Download was the peak for me.
For Zagreb I thought it were on 24th so I lost all the excitement (plus I was in the 70+ish day of lockdown, all time low psychology).
Following concerts were lukewarm from my perspective, though there have been some highlights such as Nicko's birthday or Ash's sad passing.
This one was proper. There was some build up from fellow members, boosted by a generous gap with previous concert. And being Donington of course.

Waiting Spaldy to enter 5G now :D

PS I checked again their site, there are only 2 UK dates for the whole tour. How come? There's no much interest in UK for Maiden anymore? Given the 5 dates in Germany I'd expect 10ish in UK.

I stopped following too much after The Final Frontier Tour and completely lost it after The Book of Souls. I remember the SBIT thing surprised me but didn't expect it will become a trend.
Though now that I look also the Early Years Tour didn't have that many UK dates and Ed Hunter they even had zero dates, so the trend might have started since the very start of history tours, in 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back