LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you explain your thoughts a bit more? why do you think so? you might be right, but I'm interested in why exactly you think so.
Well, Nico is 70. They still got to do the Senjutsu gigs. More or less the next couple of years are set. I guess Bruce is also going out with his new album,right? Dave accordingto the reports is no longer so keen on long tours. I see a future of less gigs. Each one might as well be a real event from now on.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them still playing gigs by the time Bruce hits 70. I imagine tour legs will be much shorter (think ~15 gigs) and they'll be down to 13-14 song sets by that point.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the Donington gig tomorrow even though I'm not actually going to it?

It's normal to be excited, the island is your home, the epicenter of our connection with them and they just landed.
I would feel a huge excitement if Maiden were playing in my country and I wasn't there. Or any other place I actively belong.

Download Festival event shirt:

-> artwork by Hervé Monjeaud. Cool artwork with a lot of details.

There are several notable faces in the crowd - Wicker Man Eddie, SIT Eddie, Viking Eddie, Killers Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Aces High Eddie, RTTH Eddie, Senjutsu Eddie, Clansman Eddie, FOTD Eddie (and Eddie with Bruce's costume for the song during the tour), DOD Eddie, TBOS Eddie, LOTB Eddie and maybe more?... Trooper Eddie's gonna get them.

The band is playing ''Flight Of Icarus''.

Attachments

• download festival 22 event shirt.jpg
    download festival 22 event shirt.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Hey, I know this might be hard to find but can anybody please help me..

Im trying to find picture of some fan dressed as Mummy Eddie..with the white fabric.
The picture was posted in some gallery or instragram account but can't remember at all where.
Im not totally sure what show it was from, but did see something similar when I was in Hyvinkää Rockfest.
So Im pretty sure that it was from Rockfest june 4th..

Last edited:
Hey, I know this might be hard to find but can anybody please help me..

Im trying to find picture of some fan dressed as Mummy Eddie..with the white fabric.
The picture was posted in some gallery or instragram account but can't remember at all where.
Im not totally sure what show it was from, but did see something similar when I was in Hyvinkää Rockfest.
So Im pretty sure that it was from Rockfest june 4th..
What if you research in your navigator historic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back