LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which prompts to the mind, why do that for 3 songs? Why spoil the opener, full stage production and even samurai eddie?
If senjutsu tour will have exactly that, then why do legacy of the beast already showcasing that? Will there be no surprise whatsoever besides giant samurai eddie behind Nicko?
I love maiden to death but i am beyond disappointed with this planning
This tells me whatever the Senjutsu tour will be next year won't be as extensive so this could be the only chance some get to see the new songs/ setup. So at least people will get to see it and not be as disappointed when the 2023 tour goes nowhere near them

These changes would be perfect and please most fans.

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. The Writing on the Wall
4. Revelations
5. Blood Brothers
6. Sign of the Cross
7. Flight of Icarus
8. Fear of the Dark
9. Hallowed be Thy Name
10. The Number of the Beast
11. Iron Maiden
Encore:
Churchill Speech
12. Aces High
13. The Trooper
14. Alexander the Great/Infinite Dreams(rotate every show)
15. Run to the Hills
As much as I would love to see Infinite Dreams live again I would not be pleased at all if I didn't get to hear Alexander :D

I haven't watched any videos yet, because I don't wanna see too much before I see the show.
But..is that really worrying how Bruce moves around the stage? When was the last time he actually did run across the stage like in the 80's or 90's?

I'll give it a few more shows before making a final judgment but I'm becoming more convinced that after this it'll be a short Senjutsu tour followed by a farewell tour. Maybe not even a Senjutsu tour.
What makes you think that?
IMHO, the show looks really good but the setlist is very odd, with just a couple of up-tempo songs during the first half of the set (Stratego and Flight of Icarus).
I think the flow is really odd with Revelations/Blood Brothers/Sign Of The Cross (and The Writing On The Wall before them) one after another, because they are all slower songs. One short rocker will work perfectly after Blood Brothers.
but it's completely out of place loses its impact and just doesn't work.
Loses its impact? Do you watch footage from the first show?
they should've just played stratego and WOTW somewhere in the middle of the set or the encore and just do the legacy as originally intended.
The three new songs must be one after another in the set, because they form the 4th world (Senjutsu realm).
Which prompts to the mind, why do that for 3 songs? Why spoil the opener, full stage production and even samurai eddie?
If senjutsu tour will have exactly that, then why do legacy of the beast already showcasing that? Will there be no surprise whatsoever besides giant samurai eddie behind Nicko?
The new album is already released, so it's logical to play some songs from it (they are three, because we have interlocking worlds within the set). TFF Eddie was also revealed during the 2010 leg, when they played mostly reunion era stuff. Both legs of the AMOLAD tour had exactly the same three opening songs. We don't know if this will be the full stage production for the album tour, but I agree that there will be no surprise in this regard, if it is the same.
This tells me whatever the Senjutsu tour will be next year won't be as extensive so this could be the only chance some get to see the new songs/ setup.
Yeah, it could be like TFF tour in 2011 (only 1 real year for the album).

We don't know if this will be the full stage production for the album tour, but I agree that there will be no surprise in this regard, if it is the same.
Im pretty sure they got some aces in their sleeves, we haven't seen it all and leaves us with moment of surprise when Senjutsu World Tour begins.

But there's another problem. On this leg of the tour, there's no War world as such. Stage would look bare, because cathedral is revealed before Revelations.
The encores are the War world, but without a stage decor (sadly). Come to think of it, if they put Aces High as the encore opener (like during ME tour) and Run To The Hills as the last song (encore 2), then it should be a bit easier for Bruce.

-> Senjutsu realm is 3 songs, Religion theme is 4 songs, Hell theme is 2 songs, War theme is 4 songs - only Fear Of The Dark and Blood Brothers are without a theme (like the encores in the previous two legs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back