LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love rewatching this whole show every once in a while for all these little moments! This and that 2008 gig where Adrian sneezed right before Can I Play With Madness :lol:
Yep, that sneeze but what was that show?. Sometimes it's fun to watch these little clips and they show that the guys are human and sometimes they can even do little mistake like others. Not everything goes on autopilot. Porto Alegre 2008 Wasted Years, remember that one? Steve messed the start and Adrian gave some look.

Hello, I'm new on this forum. I have been visiting this forum since Maiden teased WOTW stuff... I find this forum quite interesting, so I decided to join it and share my personal thoughts. I'm going to Maiden show tonight in Belgrade (this will be my first Maiden show), so I wanted to share with you my experience from there (if there were any changes in setlist, overall band performance...).
And yeah... don't mind my english, I'm not native english speaker.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your first Maiden show! I envy you a bit, ´cos a first show is always very special. Mine was in 1995 btw. :cheers:

I think one song from Senjetsu would be enough, surely no one wants to hear 3 songs from it over Where eagles date/ 2 mins 2 midnight.
This is not true. Plus the classics are played a lot through the years, so more new songs is always great (and it's not like we will hear them on every tour). Imagine the current setlist with only one song from the new album... :oops: - they are the best stuff in it imo. Senjutsu is a killer album with a great response from the fans, so they would play song/s from it in any case. Actually, I think if the LOTB tour was without the worlds in it, they probably would have played only the lead single (like Wildest Dreams in 2003 and El Dorado in 2010).

I hope the guys in the band stay healthy and dont get covid during the tour, that could mean cancellations…do you think they have any backup drummers/guitar players if anyone gets sick?

You're right it would be much more interesting on here if we all blindly lapped up everything they do.
That would be kinda awesome actually. Would mean the band is doing fantastic. Look, I know they aren’t going to please everyone anymore with setlists, etc. With their advancing age the performances may be a bit down from what we are used to going forward. I haven’t watched the entire performance from opening night but I pretty much liked what bit I’ve seen. I thought the Senjutsu start was pretty good. That was what I looking forward to seeing the most. Aces was indeed the strangest end to a Maiden show I’ve seen.

Surely this is a pretty bold assumption. 2MTM is among the most overplayed in the band's catalog, I'd much rather have just about anything else over it. WED was a nice surprise in 2018 but a tradeoff with Stratego isn't bad at all.
I don't want to complain about the setlist because I think we're all so lucky to still have them in great form, but it really doesn't make sense for me to play those 3 tunes if they're already planning a Senjutsu tour playing the whole album (which idea I love btw). As I haven't seen LOTB 2018/19, I'd prefer to see some of the deep cuts that got cut instead of seeing twice those 3 songs.

I joked the other day about Maiden not selling shirts for fat people and lo and behold they put some up today. I ordered the Life After Death and Aces High shirts. They should be here before my show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back