LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking vocals and rock in rio 2022, La Brie KILLED it on Pull Me Under
Too bad Bruce can no longer sing like that :p
With respect to James La Brie, he's always been a limited vocalist, their well intentioned but perhaps ill advised idea to cover NOTB in full years back is a painful reality check that there's only one Bruce Dickinson.

Man, Dream Theater... I adore their instrumental prowess. They write amazing music, but I never could get into La Brie's voice, which turns me off the whole band. Home is a masterpiece though.

Having said that, "killed it" doesn't describe that video at all. Listen to him struggling around 3:00. It's incredibly painful to listen to, even if you're a fan of his voice.

Edit: Oof, I missed the sarcasm lol

Last edited:
Man, Dream Theater... I adore their instrumental prowess. They write amazing music, but I never could get into La Brie's voice, which turns me off the whole band. Home is a masterpiece though.

Having said that, "killed it" doesn't describe that video at all. Listen to him struggling around 3:00. It's incredibly painful to listen to, even if you're a fan of his voice.

Edit: Oof, I missed the sarcasm lol
A band that I can advise you is the french proggers from Etrange. This is some Dream Theater mixed with some Angra and a little bit of Devin Townsend but without the voices of James LaBrie, Andre Matos or Devin Townsend. ;) Their album, 'Enigme', is very catchy, powerful and melodic. :)

cover.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back