Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought: I think to some extent it was good that FOI was not played so regularly. It is one of the greatest hits for Maiden, but now when it came back after so many years, the feeling is fantastic. The song is beyond amazing, live.

I'm actually glad it was kept out of the setlist for all this time. If it had become a staple, it would have gone over everyone's heads as completely disposable, and "Flight of Icarus" is a song that does not deserve hate.

Maiden next year will be playing just only both Americas ain't nothing more I suppose . If they really negotiated European dates we should receive some strong rumors, suggestions, leaks of course. I think they're going to start touring in July 2019 with some North American dates up to September, since then the whole escapade will be continued in South America with 10+ stadium dates. All booked 'til the last week of October. The Forth European blockbusting tour in the row is too much, even for Maiden!

Last edited:
Maiden next year will be playing just only both Americas ain't nothing more I suppose . If they really negotiated European dates we should receive some strong rumors, suggestions, leaks of course. I think they're going to start touring in July 2019 with some North American dates up to September, since then the whole escapade will be continued in South America with 10+ stadium dates. All booked 'til the last week of October. The Forth European blockbusting tour in the row is too much, even for Maiden!

It's advertised World Tour and not Tour of Americas.

And Bruce said see you next year in Berlin this year, so...

I only expect the Americas. Unless they have 1-2 festivals lined up, but that's a lot of expense to go to, bringing everything over to Europe.

I'd take the things Bruce says on stage with a grain of salt. May just be caught up in the moment or looking for a crowd cheer.

He always says things like that, and said similar things at a few of the US concerts in 2017, about "seeing you next year". Obviously, it wouldn't be the next year.

He obviously wasn't specifically referring to Minnesota. He just meant they'd be back in the USA the following year.

American bands tend to do this when they come to Europe as they just see a European tour as one big trip. In 2017 Testament's singer said at a British festival "see you later in the year" but they didn't play in the UK again until March this year. I'm pretty sure that if an American band told a Scottish or Welsh crowd that they'll be back next year the crowd would take that to mean that specific city rather than the UK in general as Americans don't differentiate between different parts of the UK.

So, Bruce was just a live guest star on the New Zealand TV show The Project. He was talking about the Legacy of the Beast tour. He said "we obviously haven't brought this tour to New Zealand........ YET."

Colour me excited!!

So, Bruce was just a live guest star on the New Zealand TV show The Project. He was talking about the Legacy of the Beast tour. He said "we obviously haven't brought this tour to New Zealand........ YET."

Colour me excited!!

Here is the interview for anyone who might be interested:

His forehead is not far away from H's.

Not really... (not that it matters though).

image-w240.jpg

Here is the interview for anyone who might be interested:

The fact that Bruce said "we havnt brought this show to NZ, ... yet" is more than a strong indication there will be a downunder leg which is surprising as there wont be Ed Force one used in 2019. Really does seem The Legacy tour will take up most of next year with an album in 2020 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back