Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they seem to love playing The Wicker Man and it's one of those post-reunion songs which has earned the status of a modern classic and it does get the crowd going...
.... since they already moved FOTD from it's traditional position for this year, I doubt they'll toy with it anymore during this run.

The Wicker Man is definitely a Maiden classic.

They changed the position of the song Iron Maiden, not FOTD, I think. ;)

I want to see this happen

Doctor Doctor
Churchill Speech
1. Aces High
2. Where Eagles Dare
3. 2 Minutes to Midnight
4. The Clansman
5. The Trooper
6. Revelations
7. Killers
8. The Wicker Man
9.Sign of the Cross
10.Flight of Icarus
11.The Clairvoyant
12.Fear of the Dark
13.The Number of the Beast
14.Iron Maiden

Blade Runner Theme
15.Caught Somewhere in Time
16.Hallowed be Thy Name
17. Run To the Hills

Guys. There is no reason to believe they will add any new songs to the setlist. Stop hyping yourselves. I'm serious. People hyped themselves into believing they'd play ATG before the tour for no reason whatsoever, and walked out in disappointment. Go with the thought that they will not change the songs, and don't get hyped about something that won't happen.

Guys. There is no reason to believe they will add any new songs to the setlist. Stop hyping yourselves. I'm serious. People hyped themselves into believing they'd play ATG before the tour for no reason whatsoever, and walked out in disappointment. Go with the thought that they will not change the songs, and don't get hyped about something that won't happen.
Plus a set list with slight changes could even mean dropping a song and not replacing it with anything. They have certainly done that before.

They changed the position of the song Iron Maiden, not FOTD, I think. ;)
No, because that would mean getting 4 encores. "Iron Maiden" is where it's been pretty much since the past decade: fourth to last track on the setlist, as the main set closer.

I agree with this, but I also think people were hyping themselves up because of the ATG Eddie in LOTB shortly before the tour started.

No, because that would mean getting 4 encores. "Iron Maiden" is where it's been pretty much since the past decade: fourth to last track on the setlist, as the main set closer.

I mean that they changed the traditional combo of FOTD, then Iron Maiden, with adding TNOTB between.

If the set changes the only songs id be OK seeing go would we WED, 2M2M and Wickerman, never been a huge fan of those 3, but that being said this set is near perfect and only some addition from SIT [Stranger, CSIT, WY] , ROTAM or Paschendale would really increase that imo. That being said the biggest omission from the set has to be Paschendale,

Doctor Doctor
Churchill Speech
1. Aces High
2. Where Eagles Dare
3. 2 Minutes to Midnight
4. The Clansman
5. The Trooper
6. Revelations
7. Killers
8. The Wicker Man
9.Sign of the Cross
10.Flight of Icarus
11.The Clairvoyant
12.Fear of the Dark
14.Iron Maiden

Blade Runner Theme
16.Hallowed be Thy Name
17. Run To the Hills
Whilst that is an amazing setlist I'd be well pissed off in the non UK gigs got it.

Doctor Doctor
Churchill Speech
1. Aces High
2. Where Eagles Dare
3. 2 Minutes to Midnight
4. The Clansman
5. The Trooper
6. Revelations
7. Killers
8. The Wicker Man
9.Sign of the Cross
10.Flight of Icarus
11.The Clairvoyant
12.Fear of the Dark
14.Iron Maiden

Blade Runner Theme
16.Hallowed be Thy Name
17. Run To the Hills
This post should be in Stardust's "Create your own Iron Maiden setlist!" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back