Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys but neither Revelations nor Flight Of Icarus are amongst my favorites; it's all a matter of personal taste, after all :)

I can see Maiden dropping The Evil that Men Do for a deep cut like Stranger in a Strange Land or Caught Somewhere in Time. That would be most cool.

I don't see them dropping any of the songs from the "war" and "religion" sets, as they would have to drop them for similarly themed songs.

The only way you could fit a long epic like Paschendale in the war set is to swap it with another long epic, which would be The Clansman. The Clansman is too popular of a sing-along with the fans to be dropped, though.

I really really hope they don't drop SOTC. I'm okay with any other changes just as long as it isn't SOTC.

Heck they could drop WED for Wrathchild and I'd be okay, just as long as I can hear SOTC.

CSIT, like the rest of SIT save Wasted Years, has been condemned to the ash heap of tour history.

I think it’s not going to be probable, but there is certainly a decent chance for ATG to make an appearance one day. Bruce has been teasing it for years - somehow or other, I think they’ll finally do it when the time is right.

I think it’s not going to be probable, but there is certainly a decent chance for ATG to make an appearance one day. Bruce has been teasing it for years - somehow or other, I think they’ll finally do it when the time is right.

I agree, but the problem is you could say that the time has been right before but it hasn't come up. The current tour looked a great chance but it didn't. When will the time be right?

Well it wouldn't make sense for Bruce to tease us Greeks all these years with ATG - once saying "one day we'll come to Greece and actually play the song" and now this year "one of these days we'll do that song"... it would be a massively unfair move - either do play it or if you do not intend to do so, don't get us excited for nothing.

JEbGHT1.jpg

When Maiden play their first ever show in Macedonia at the Philip II Arena in Skopje next year I'm sure they'll play 'Alexander the Great'. Nowhere else though.

Despite having seen FTGGOG live, I will be disappointed if we eventually will not get a pro live-recording of this song.

I hate to see the same songs in the concert albums over and over. How many more 2mtm will we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back