Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The way I personally see it.... these are the best songs each member has written or cowritten

Adrian - Wasted Years, The Prisoner, Paschendale
Dave - Deja Vu, Still Life, The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Steve - Caught Somewhere in Time, Infinite Dreams, Sign of the Cross (really a bunch TBH)
Bruce - Powerslave, Revelations

I am stunned to see that nobody here is mentioning The Apparition when they speak about Iron Maiden's best song.

More rumours for the SA concerts -> https://sonarfm.cl/sonarfm/noticias...-de-gira-legacy-of-the/2018-10-02/095723.html

In his eternal effort to be the band that has played most times in Chile, Iron Maiden enlists his return to South America for 2019. It is already known that the ensemble led by Bruce Dickinson will perform at Rock In Rio that year, but now it was the vocalist himself who said yes, that commitment will serve as an excuse for a new tour continental.

More rumours for the SA concerts -> https://sonarfm.cl/sonarfm/noticias...-de-gira-legacy-of-the/2018-10-02/095723.html

In his eternal effort to be the band that has played most times in Chile, Iron Maiden enlists his return to South America for 2019. It is already known that the ensemble led by Bruce Dickinson will perform at Rock In Rio that year, but now it was the vocalist himself who said yes, that commitment will serve as an excuse for a new tour continental.

All those websites are recycling the same information over and over again. ;)

All those websites are recycling the same information over and over again. ;)

You're right, but the new thing here is this: but now it was the vocalist himself who said yes, that commitment will serve as an excuse for a new tour continental.

That's why I shared it. :)

You're right, but the new thing here is this: but now it was the vocalist himself who said yes, that commitment will serve as an excuse for a new tour continental.

As they have not included a quote from Bruce and there are no interviews with him available confirming this, I would take what that website posted with a pinch of salt. ;)

I would love to hear the longest day instead of paschendale but this set is amazing and I don't see point for changing it. Maybe I would change something like TETMD for Back in the village or die with your boots on.

I would only swap the overplayed 2MTM for Paschendale but it doesn't fit length-wise; it would really make the perfect setlist. Otherwise, Revelations or Flight Of Icarus for Heaven Can Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back