Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed while watching this Hellfest video:

...that they're swapping out Nicko's gong in the middle of the show from a solid black one to one that matches the center stained glass window/kick drum head during the pre-Revelations break.

This tour is so fucking awesome :D :D :D :D

...that they're swapping out Nicko's gong in the middle of the show from a solid black one to one that matches the center stained glass window/kick drum head during the pre-Revelations break.

Yeah. And I thought I was tripping...

:D

Looks like they change the stained glass to the red Virtual XI gong at some point later on too!

THREE GONGS. One show.

Hell yeah.

Looks like they change the stained glass to the red Virtual XI gong at some point later on too!

THREE GONGS. One show.

Hell yeah.
I think the church artwork gong is a new addition. Before it was the black one for war stuff and the red one for the rest.

003.jpg

dont really know if this is the right thread to post
but this is the shirt janick is wearing
really like the eddie artwork

Damn. I was totally convinced the color changing during the set is just a trick of the light. That is hilariously excessive, and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back