Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is RTTH.

Bruce is starting to sound a bit strained on it.

Jan and Dave love that Flying V of H's.

It seems that Adrian is not going to use the red X-Stroyer guitar :( But hey, at least he uses the fantastic white V... :okok:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6634750/iron-maiden-lyric-law-suit-investigation/

The songs Willcock claims to have written are Prowler, Charlotte the Harlot, Phantom of the Opera, Iron Maiden and Prodigal Son which were released by the group on their first two records 1980-81.

Wilson-Slesser says he co-wrote lyrics to a 1974 song called A Rainbow's Gold lifted by Maiden for their 1982 anthem Hallowed Be Thy Name.
BAH GAWD THAT'S WRATHCHILD'S MUSIC

ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

One thing I'll say about this tour that I would change/add, is a curtain before Aces High. I think the Spitfire on stage in view before the band come on ruins the surprise. I know Maiden have never done it, but I think a curtain drop as the band start playing could be effective.

One thing I'll say about this tour that I would change/add, is a curtain before Aces High. I think the Spitfire on stage in view before the band come on ruins the surprise. I know Maiden have never done it, but I think a curtain drop as the band start playing could be effective.

That was my exact thought, it would have been especially effective on the first night when no knew what was coming and it would have amplified the shock factor.

Although perhaps they didn't do it because there isn't sufficient space to fit a gap for the Spitfire behind the lighting rig, currently it's underneath/just behind and you couldn't curtain it without obstructing the lights

I'd say it has worked perfectly on all indoor shows. But I can see your point when it comes to gigs outdoors, especially when it's still light outside.

Janick fucks up TETMD solo mildly again and looks at H at the end with the typical "Don't hurt me pls" look.

Maiden solos are only the icing on the cake. The only solos I would want replicated exactly are ATG and Powerslave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back