Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, there is nearly half an hour missing. :lol: Unless you are referring to the capacity of the place. ;)

Thanks for the link.
Eh, missing are: TNOTB, IM, TETMD, Hallowed and RTTH. Who needs another recording of them?

The important songs are here.

Edit: Davey missed SOTC again, but it's hardly noticable, because the rest of the band is tight and the video is recorded from the right (Dave is panned left)

Last edited:
And the shittiest Revelations solo ever from Janick.

I really don't know what happened to him this year.

Let's hope it is not irreversible, because he had been playing much better solos recently than those he used to play in the 90s.

EDIT: The solo is not that terrible. ;)

Last edited:
Let's hope it is not irreversible, because he had been playing much better solos recently than those he used to play in the 90s.

EDIT: The solo is not that terrible. ;)

Not that terrible, but still the worst version from him since, well, he started playing it in 2003.

And @Kalata

Yes, he does. H played it at Hellfest.

Another artwork for the current tour done by the artist Hervé Monjeaud who works with Maiden from a long time, if I'm not mistaken ! I must admit that he draws Eddie really well and captures his old and classic style of face (made by Derek Riggs so many times) - Really good artist. :applause:

... if someone is interested, another great artist is Paul R.Gregory who has done a lot of Saxon album covers and a Dio album cover - he is really good too and has a website: http://www.studio54.co.uk/ where you can check the artworks done by him - I just checked it and I'm impressed !

36137582_10214541679808484_2324058704250404864_n.jpg

Another artwork for the current tour done by the artist Hervé Monjeaud who works with Maiden from a long time, if I'm not mistaken ! I must admit that he draws Eddie really well and captures his old and classic style of face (made by Derek Riggs so many times) - Really good artist. :applause:

... if someone is interested, another great artist is Paul R.Gregory who has done a lot of Saxon album covers and a Dio album cover - he is really good too and has a website: http://www.studio54.co.uk/ where you can check the artworks done by him - I just checked it and I'm impressed !

View attachment 7082
I see Rufus The Red at the back :D .

Who is that next to him?

36137582_10214541679808484_2324058704250404864_n-jpg.7082
I like this one a lot! Obviously a reference to Le Tour, but perhaps Paris-Roubaix also?

View attachment 7082
Was at Hellfest, bought the shirt! ;)

Was at Hellfest, bought the shirt! ;)

Great ;) I also see on the top left corner the FOTD Eddie and on the top right corner a owl, plus a frog and a few birds - nice details.... Very good artwork !

If I see right, the last person on the bike is Rod ! Probably Eddie has killed most of the challengers with his axe :devil2::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back