Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not been to the forum for quite a long time, yesterday saw the boys in Prague, and let me tell you.

MIND FUCKING BLOWN

Sound was very well balanced, Bruce sang like he does not get older and the rest played as they should.
Show, decor and ideas = incredible.
Song selection = my oh my was I happy to hear some rarely played gems.

This boy is pleased.
Oh, one more thing:

THE SIIIGN OF THE CROOOOOOOOOOOSS

And after doing a runner, H gets changed in the middle of a field! :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkKQsWFHR3v/
You know, of all the Maiden guys, Adrian struck me as the one least likely to become a Twitter or Instagram personality. Looks like his wife is leading tissue initiative.

Edit: this initiative.
I had to leave that bit of predictive text in because it's brilliant

And consider that this was one of the songs that was originally written while Blaze was in the band ...

Imagine Blaze doing the chipmunk part!
If Blaze sang that part then I think it would sound better and less forced as there's no way Blaze could ever sound like a chipmunk. In the final version the chipmunk part just sounds like Steve took Bruce's vocals at regular speed and pressed fast forward.

Is there anyone who have seen Maiden after Nova Rock? Were there Icarus shirts? Because i wanted to buy that one at Nova Rock, but it wasn't there.

Bruce's anouncement is awesome, it kinda proves that Wickerman is part of the entire "religion sequence" of the set. On the other hand, I don't like Adrian's improvisation during the post-solo break.
Jeez, for a moment I thought he was gonna start playing the Road to Hell solo. You're right, that does sound a bit odd and unfitting. I've never liked the solo in that song because of how repetitive and long it is, but that's not exactly an improvement either.

Both songs were rehearsed so it makes sense.... what doesn't make sense is dropping TWO of the top 10 greatest songs they ever wrote
Just be happy they both got decent replacements, and not Wrathchild and Wrathchild II: Wrathchilder or something.

You know, of all the Maiden guys, Adrian struck me as the one least likely to become a Twitter or Instagram personality. Looks like his wife is leading tissue initiative.

Edit: this initiative.
I had to leave that bit of predictive text in because it's brilliant

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! :lol:

Hallowed makes perfect sense.

They were sued.

not during Maiden England which is the tour in discussion. Even Bruce said "we simply felt like not playing it, giving it a rest" to that degree. I'm not sure what Hallowed was replaced with (maybe Phantom) but Infinite Dreams was replaced by Afraid to Shoot Strangers.... which is a great song but WAY out of place for a tour focused on SSOASS and the 80s

not during Maiden England which is the tour in discussion. Even Bruce said "we simply felt like not playing it, giving it a rest" to that degree. I'm not sure what Hallowed was replaced with (maybe Phantom) but Infinite Dreams was replaced by Afraid to Shoot Strangers.... which is a great song but WAY out of place for a tour focused on SSOASS and the 80s
They were sued for the first time in 2012... By Barton.

You only just found out? :confused:

You should also know that Donald Trump is your president, Stephen Hawking is dead and Glen Tipton has significantly reduced his live appearances with Judas Priest.

I'm curious about the "other songs" that other musicians are claiming they copywrited from them that were discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back