Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
776.jpg

If I'm not terribly mistaken, they had lights for Infinite Dreams and Hallowed programmed for Maiden England tour. I might be wrong, but if I recall correctly, there was a picture of the list near the light control desk (or whatever that thing is) around IMFC Forum or somewhere..

Anyway, I suppose it's techically possible. Not sure if they really want to use that advantage though.
the lights for a song,
do they all work based on a pre-set timing, or is there actually somebody who follows what the band is playing at a certain moment and acts manually in accordance with that?

I wonder how the lights followed the SOTC crisis in Stockholm. It is a very complicated song for the synchronization of the lights, and beyond that, I believe somebody was interfering with them in Stockholm, because nothing on the stage worked as planned.

the lights for a song,
do they all work based on a pre-set timing, or is there actually somebody who follows what the band is playing at a certain moment and acts manually in accordance with that?

I wonder how the lights followed the SOTC crisis in Stockholm. It is a very complicated song for the synchronization of the lights, and beyond that, I believe somebody was interfering with them in Stockholm, because nothing on the stage worked as planned.

The lights for Maiden are not written in MIDI and time dependant...

I believe Rob creates presets for each song and then manually triggers them. But the presets still need to be created.

The lights for Maiden are not written in MIDI and time dependant...

I believe Rob creates presets for each song and then manually triggers them. But the presets still need to be created.

Dependence on MIDI would need a fixed tempo track. That's everything opposite to Maiden live.

Bruce's anouncement is awesome, it kinda proves that Wickerman is part of the entire "religion sequence" of the set. On the other hand, I don't like Adrian's improvisation during the post-solo break.

Bruce fucking up Trooper 2nd verse lyrics.

....random gibberish...to run. The mighty roar of the Russian guns.

If I'm not terribly mistaken, they had lights for Infinite Dreams and Hallowed programmed for Maiden England tour. I might be wrong, but if I recall correctly, there was a picture of the list near the light control desk (or whatever that thing is) around IMFC Forum or somewhere..

Anyway, I suppose it's techically possible. Not sure if they really want to use that advantage though.

Both songs were rehearsed so it makes sense.... what doesn't make sense is dropping TWO of the top 10 greatest songs they ever wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back