Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a longshot, and I'm not sure if it's allowed so delete if necessary.

I'm visiting Stockholm from the United States and just found out Maiden is playing during my stay. Obviously tickets are sold out. I'd love to get my hands on a ticket for the show. Does anyone have an extra they can sell me at a reasonable price? Please PM. I'm in the Oslo airport right now waiting for my flight to Stockholm so I'll be there this evening.

Seriously much thanks if anyone can come through!
It's not sold out.

I really like the backdrop which Maiden uses for The Clansman.... a little inspiration from the TBOS Eddie, I see :D TGU backdrop, last tour - was also awesome !
I would like to have the whole/full artwork !

4_clansman.jpg

EDIT: I think this is a better artwork than the official Clansman Eddie cover art !

Last edited:
I really like the backdrop which Maiden uses for The Clansman.... a little inspiration from the TBOS Eddie, I see :D TGU backdrop, last tour - was also awesome !
I would like to have the whole artwork !

View attachment 6969

EDIT: I think this is a better artwork than the official Clansman Eddie cover art !
I agree on the artwork. However I don't like that they show it while introducing the song. Takes out the surprise element

I would like to have the whole/full artwork !

View attachment 6969

IMO, the new Maiden artworks also have some resemblence with World of Warcraft.

Suffering from a severe case of PCD (Post Concert Depression) in the last couple of days.

This song needs to replace FOTD on the all next tours. What a fucking song. Zagreb can't come soon enough.

This makes me wonder if the current tour will be confined to 2018 only, with something different in the works for 2019?

What will happen after August 11, the day on which the tour will end in style on 02 London ? In the words of Harris: "Well, as is normal after a very long tour, we will take some time off ... well, rather them, because I plan to do some performances with British Lion this fall in Canada, Latin America and Japan , and I'll have to put the band back to the point. But I think that at the beginning of the year we will meet to start working on new themes, in fact we already have several ideas and some half-assembled songs for a new album. You know, you already know us, Iron Maiden does not stop, and the idea of a new album we already have in mind. "

This makes me wonder if the current tour will be confined to 2018 only, with something different in the works for 2019?

What will happen after August 11, the day on which the tour will end in style on 02 London ? In the words of Harris: "Well, as is normal after a very long tour, we will take some time off ... well, rather them, because I plan to do some performances with British Lion this fall in Canada, Latin America and Japan , and I'll have to put the band back to the point. But I think that at the beginning of the year we will meet to start working on new themes, in fact we already have several ideas and some half-assembled songs for a new album. You know, you already know us, Iron Maiden does not stop, and the idea of a new album we already have in mind. "
FUCK YES!

Very cool .. and also makes me very happy I am seeing this tour, I really like the setlist and the video I have seen

I am absolutely gobsmacked they haven't played Flight Of Icarus since Somewhere on Tour.

Don't recall him being this specific before. Is the first time Steve has properly came out & talked about the next album? :eek:

:yey:

Yeah, would mean a new album next year is all but happening now. Legacy of the beast could still hit North America after the album process in the summer with a release late 2019 setting up a new 2 year world tour 2020/21 time will tell I guess .

Yeah, would mean a new album next year is all but happening now. Legacy of the beast could still hit North America after the album process in the summer with a release late 2019 setting up a new 2 year world tour 2020/21 time will tell I guess .
Yup. I guess they could replace Wicker Man with a new song next year and do GMETID-like segway into the new album cycle.

This would be the ideal outcome imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back