Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Dave or Janick brings with them more guitars like Adrian does - I think @matic22 has seen the others guitars of Adrian, so maybe he will know :)

I noticed that Nico's drums during The Clansman are covered with a curtain (made of leafs) the same ones like from the stage. :eek:

Actually, that curtain made of leafs is in front of the Nicko's drums from AH 'till The Trooper !

Last edited:
I noticed that Nico's drums during The Clansman are covered with a curtain (made of leafs) the same ones like from the stage. :eek:

Actually, that curtain made of leafs is in front of the Nicko's drums from AH 'till The Trooper !

It is part of the decoration for the war-themed songs. They then remove it to show the church.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the backdrop drapes in the church windows changed. There is no more Mosquito and SIT Eddie.

What if...….

they intended for ATG originally (SIT Eddie in glass) and then the lawsuit got settled, so they said "let's do hallowed and drop ATG".... thus, removing the SIT Eddie at the last minute. As Nicko said in the interview, that song is hard to do. Very complex.

tghf.gif

Also, Hellfest and Graspop have chances for live streams as well.

Oh, I wonder how many people are hoping for you know what at the Athens show. :p You know it's not going to happen, but you'll still be hopeful! I'm definitely not counting on it at all.

Oh, I wonder how many people are hoping for you know what at the Athens show. :p You know it's not going to happen, but you'll still be hopeful! I'm definitely not counting on it at all.

More realistic speculation would be: will Bruce tease the crowd with Alexander again? He hasn't done it for past couple of tours, but he definitely did in 2011. I could see it coming before The Clansman, but I wouldn't put my money on it.

Also, Hellfest and Graspop have chances for live streams as well.

I am almost sure that Bruce actually went through the chorus during one of their Athens shows.

I wonder if Dave or Janick brings with them more guitars like Adrian does - I think @matic22 has seen the others guitars of Adrian, so maybe he will know :)

I think H has 7 guitars with him. (4 Jacksons, 2 Les Pauls and the flying V). I believe that Dave has at least 4, but he is using only 3 (Cali series strat, Cream FR classic and the 70s Custom shop). Janick has 5 and uses all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back