Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Maiden included a Purgatory T-shirt on their merch... o_O

That song hasn't been played live since 1981 and according to me, the song doesn't suits/fit the Bruce voice !

I wonder why Maiden included a Purgatory T-shirt on their merch... o_O

That song hasn't been played live since 1981 and according to me, the song doesn't suits/fit the Bruce voice !
Because there is no Purgatory in the set. It's straight from death to hell. :p

I've noticed that they replaced some of the stained glass Eddies from the tour poster: TNOTB for SBIT Eddie and Powerslave for POM Eddie ! Also, the bottom images from the stained glass artwork are different...

I've noticed that they replaced some of the stained glass Eddies from the tour poster: TNOTB for SBIT Eddie and Powerslave for POM Eddie ! Also, the bottom images from the stained glass artwork are different...
Yup. And there is a cat instead of a mosquito in that window.

The Clansman sounds incredible on this tour. William Wallace will rise from his grave and revolt if this song is not chosen as the national anthem when Scotland becomes independent.

On youtube the three epics look and sound immense...FTGGOG, The Clansman and SOTC. Great choices for the tour.

If Maiden release a live DVD form this tour, probably it will be from some of the concerts in 2018. They will play on the new Atletico Madrid stadium - Wanda Metropolitano, which capacity is 67,703 - a perfect concert for a DVD... :ok:

How many tickets were sold so far for this concert ?

Then you'll watch me in the VIP section. I'm the one who reminds you of a young Paul Newman.

It would be so much better if Hallowed was in place of FOTD (it would work thematically).
Right, would fit in perfectly. Thanks for explaining the concepts and connection between game worlds and setlist. Honestly, wasn't thinking in that direction.
Although, Kingdom of the Sands is missed, some oriental tune like Powerslave would probably be there.

This is like 10th time Nicko is mentioning AtG in recent years and the song never goes even to rehearsal stage. That says a lot.

I’m guessing Janick will be playing the Revealtions solo full time by the end of the tour

I’m guessing Janick will be playing the Revealtions solo full time by the end of the tour

When Adrian played it on the first night I thought "Yay!". Then Janick played it on the second night and I thought that Adrian might not have liked playing it on the first night and, therefore, handed it to Jan. And then Adrian plays it again on the third night!

Could this be the surprise Dave Murray was referring to? :D

Or make your own songs on level of those and then you might have a say. It's hard to play the song if songwriter doesn't like it ;)
Lars has a big say in the setlist.

ToaC was included in TBOS World Tour because of Nicko. There's also a song that is being played which was influenced by Nicko's opinion.

Conclusion? AtG confirmed in the future. Can't wait for the next tour to get hyped again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back