Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to know how this stage set will look like at a stadium. Well, we soon gonna see, on the next tour date - the concert in Sweden ! :nana:

If Maiden release a live DVD form this tour, probably it will be from some of the concerts in 2018. They will play on the new Atletico Madrid stadium - Wanda Metropolitano, which capacity is 67,703 - a perfect concert for a DVD... :ok:

How many tickets were sold so far for this concert ?

If Maiden release a live DVD form this tour, probably it will be from some of the concerts in 2018. They will play on the new Atletico Madrid stadium - Wanda Metropolitano, which capacity is 67,703 - a perfect concert for a DVD... :ok:

How many tickets were sold so far for this concert ?

That capacity is for football matches, not for concerts.

Based on how well that show has been selling, I would expect ~50,000 fans attending the show.

2 nights of Maiden. My legs hurt, my throat hurts and i think i got flu. But im a happy man once again, and Bruce said WE WILL RETURN so its not over yet, dont worry.

All i got to say to you all: DONT MISS THIS TOUR. Get your ticket. NOW! This setlist is Maiden as its best and band is on fire. Leaving Helsinki, back to work tomorrow... Blaaaah....

Up the Irons!
LUjfI78_d.jpg

If I understood corectly, last night Bruce introduced Revelations with "Welcome to the church..."
So maybe there really is some concept with these songs that deal with religion, which is great,it means that none of these will be dropped from the setlist.

If I understood corectly, last night Bruce introduced Revelations with "Welcome to the church..."
So maybe there really is some concept with these songs that deal with religion, which is great,it means that none of these will be dropped from the setlist.
Yup-

Battlefield:
Aces High
WED
2MTM
Clansman
Trooper

Religion:
Revelations
FTGGOG
Wicker Man
SOTC

Death:
FOI

(FOTD is here because it can be)

Hell:
NOTB
Iron Maiden

It would be so much better if Hallowed was in place of FOTD (it would work thematically).

I would be really surprised if they dropped from the set any of the songs they are playing.

2 nights of Maiden. My legs hurt, my throat hurts and i think i got flu. But im a happy man once again, and Bruce said WE WILL RETURN so its not over yet, dont worry.

All i got to say to you all: DONT MISS THIS TOUR. Get your ticket. NOW! This setlist is Maiden as its best and band is on fire. Leaving Helsinki, back to work tomorrow... Blaaaah....

Up the Irons!
LUjfI78_d.jpg
So excited!
Only 2 weeks for Firenze Rocks.

Yup-

Battlefield:
Aces High
WED
2MTM
Clansman
Trooper

Religion:
Revelations
FTGGOG
Wicker Man
SOTC

Death:
FOI

Hell:
NOTB
Iron Maiden

It would be so much better if Hallowed was in place of FOTD (it would work thematically).

Religion is basically the Ailing Kingdom world of the game, right ? Battlefield is for the AMOLAD world, Hell is for the Underworld and Death is for.... no idea - well, the game has one other world - Kingdom of the Sands - not sure what songs belongs to this world o_O The game have 4 worlds with the 5th world (Night City) is expected to be released - so for the 2019 leg we can expect a song from the Killers album :p

Yup-

Battlefield:
Aces High
WED
2MTM
Clansman
Trooper

Religion:
Revelations
FTGGOG
Wicker Man
SOTC

Death:
FOI

Hell:
NOTB
Iron Maiden

Yes, I was trying to figure out the later theme(s). They still have the cross up for Icarus, though, don't they? (I guess it's a song that involves ancient religion/beliefs). It's like the whole theme world thing wore off after that point, though, with a vague death/underworld/afterlife thing going on.

Yes, I was trying to figure out the later theme(s). They still have the cross up for Icarus, though, don't they? (I guess it's a song that involves ancient religion/beliefs). It's like the whole theme world thing wore off after that point, though, with a vague death/underworld/afterlife thing going on.
Yup. Icarus is a good transitional song. FOTD feels wildly out of place.

The encores have no theme whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back