Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what you guys were expecting for post-FOI. There is always a "play classics" portion of the set. Even when they are doing heavy new material.

I think everyone was expecting this kind of encore, but we all HOPED it wouldn't end up like this.

Also, yeah, sure, there's always a "play classics" portion of the set. The question is: should it be this way for a band that doesn't have much time left to play most of the stuff they have been playing for decades?

Wow that really was a hell of a roller-coaster ride. Very good set list indeed and well worth the hype.
Also Wrathchild wasn't played which suits me fine.
Can't wait to see it in all it's glory!!!!

Alex not being present is the only thing I could call disappointing. Nonetheless, this whole thing is fucking fantastic. Period. End of story.

Songs that are 100% gone
Caught somewhere in time
Stranger in a strange land
Infinite dreams
Sea of madness
Loneliness of the long distance runner
To tame a land
Everything from 90s except 3 songs
Paschendale

Putting it that way is one side of looking at a problem of satisfying everyone's demands. This setlist is adequate for the Legacy thing as it takes songs from 10 out of 16 studio albums while having the classics part intact and some awesome choices of epics. No, having a setlist with FTGGOG, Clansman and SOTC isn't playing it safe. You can argue the position of the songs and the latter part of the set being the "usual stuff".

I am absolutely thrilled with the setlist. I don't care what you say, this is the best thing we could possibly see.

If you're unhappy with the closing songs, feel free to leave, so I can move closer to the stage, thanks.
I'm happy through Icarus. I left after the great unknown back in 2017. Missed all traffic

I think that Murray-Smith solo in Relevations is one of the best one-twos in the entire history of rock and roll. Can't wait to finally see it live, although Janick wasn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back