Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the set ran a bit short? The song selection seems like it'd be really tough on Bruce, so it's understandable and worth it for such a great selection of songs.

Alright, very good setlist, but not enough to create social media madness. In the end, Maiden decides to play it safe again. <Moving to the blasphemy thread>

Songs that are 100% gone
Caught somewhere in time
Stranger in a strange land
Infinite dreams
Sea of madness
Loneliness of the long distance runner
To tame a land
Everything from 90s except 3 songs
Paschendale

Songs that are 100% gone
Caught somewhere in time
Stranger in a strange land
Infinite dreams
Sea of madness
Loneliness of the long distance runner
To tame a land
Everything from 90s except 3 songs
Paschendale
giphy.gif

I understand people saying its a bit boring to end with a run of classics, but are you honestly saying you won't be singing your lungs out to Hallowed and Run to the Hills when you're there?

It's a great setlist, but I have to say I'm disappointed they didn't include Alexander or Stranger. Yeah, it's always a bit naive to believe Alexander will be played, but I felt like there were some hints this time.

It looks to be a great show visually. The stage changes are pretty significant. Can't imagine them not recording it.

Overall very thrilled with the setlist. Six songs I have not seen live yet. Not too thrilled about FtGGoG, because I never cared much for that song, but it is definitely redeemed by having Where Eagles Dare, Clansman, Sign of the Cross, and Icarus.

They did seem to blow the entire load in the first half of the setlist. Back half (after Icarus) is same old stuff, different year.

My only other hope was Stranger in a Strange Land. Maybe someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back