Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the thread is to discuss the LFTB tour and notably lot of Blaze material is back. Can you enlighten me what the point is to ask me about my point?

With pleasure. You've made posts with virtually the same content (a Blaze pic with a caption about how they're playing Blaze songs) half a dozen times without anything further for us to talk about. I'm curious to know whether you approve of their choice of playing two Blaze era songs, disapprove of it, whether you think it's good that they play more Blaze than Paul era songs or not, or if you're making fun of other members who like or dislike the Baze era.

Maybe there will be a further surprise in the next date and future dates.....Perhaps Maiden have completely bamboozled us and they will change the encore up in the next gig/s. I was sure HCW was going to be played due to the tour artwork and all the other songs from the tour art were played (I think).....
Don't fool yourself. You know that won't happen.

With pleasure. You've made posts with virtually the same content (a Blaze pic with a caption about how they're playing Blaze songs) half a dozen times without anything further for us to talk about. I'm curious to know whether you approve of their choice of playing two Blaze era songs, disapprove of it, whether you think it's good that they play more Blaze than Paul era songs or not, or if you're making fun of other members who like or dislike the Baze era.

Perun, it is called a meme. Not 'a Blaze pic'. The point of a meme is to overdo it. Go on Reddit and you'll see. I think everyone finds the lack of Blaze songs either sad or great. This is a very polarizing setlist. I posted pictures showcasing ideas that undoubtedly will circle among both sides.

Statistically Maiden never play more Paul material than Blaze material. It is just a comment on the setlist.

Perun, it is called a meme. Not 'a Blaze pic'. The point of a meme is to overdo it. Go on Reddit and you'll see. I think everyone finds the lack of Blaze songs either sad or great. I posted Pictures showcasing ideas that undoughtly will circle among both sides.

Thanks for explaining. Now that I understand, I can finally join the crowd of people here who are laughing their arses off.

Wow that really was a hell of a roller-coaster ride. Very good set list indeed and well worth the hype.
Also Wrathchild wasn't played which suits me fine.
Can't wait to see it in all it's glory!!!!

Same here. It looks like a fantastic show. Roll on the UK tour and let the keyboard warriors moan endlessly. In the meantime, I would be enjoying my favourite band for as long as I can.

Can't wait for the videos from the show! The first one to put them in chronological order gets a golden star! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back