Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always envisioned an impromptu, U2-where the streets have no name' - like, rooftop performance of "the Clansman" in downtown Atlanta or Birmingham (USA).....hmmmm..

So, did Atletico finance the transfer of Thomas Lemar to them with a IM concert?

With this kind of prices, they could do it.

Won't they be scared off by the Trooper?
It was fine in Glasgow (and Dublin) last year, and haven't you noticed that Bruce has been waving the flag of the host country during 'The Trooper' this year? I have no idea if he'll use the Union flag for all the British shows or the flag of each nation.

It was fine in Glasgow (and Dublin) last year, and haven't you noticed that Bruce has been waving the flag of the host country during 'The Trooper' this year? I have no idea if he'll use the Union flag for all the British shows or the flag of each nation.
I'm glad he fixed one issue with that performance from the early shows, judging by some of the later videos: he kept dropping the host country flag on the ground after being done with it, which obviously doesn't have the greatest optics. I think now he drops it backstage, which is much better since it's out of view for the audience.

Union flag in England, St Andrew's Cross in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back