Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fine in Glasgow (and Dublin) last year, and haven't you noticed that Bruce has been waving the flag of the host country during 'The Trooper' this year? I have no idea if he'll use the Union flag for all the British shows or the flag of each nation.

I just meant it as a little joke

I'm glad he fixed one issue with that performance from the early shows, judging by some of the later videos: he kept dropping the host country flag on the ground after being done with it, which obviously doesn't have the greatest optics. I think now he drops it backstage, which is much better since it's out of view for the audience.
He used to actually throw it over the back of the set. I wonder why that stopped?

Only 52nd ? I'm surprised. I know the tour is still far of the end, but this shows that Maiden keep prices reasonable compared to others (although Madrid gig was really expensive).

To make it any bigger they'll have to increase ticket prices which are high enough as it is.

The big mainstream acts are outrageously expensive compared to Maiden and even most other rock bands like Metallica and Green Day are a good £10 or £20 more, in fact Maiden have consistently been the cheapest act I've seen at the O2 every year I've been to see them there! And most acts have far less production (let alone performance quality, where no one can top Maiden). Combined with the ticketless system which stops fans being exploited by touts I think Maiden are easily one of the more consumer friendly big acts out there.

We have a problem with this mobile phones stuff... Pretty sad to watch half of the audience just recording the whole show. No singing, no dancing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back