Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, forgot to say non-festival. Was Friends Arena the biggest of those concerts perhaps? I think Ullevi 2008 is the biggest of the Ullevi shows. 2016 the smallest.

Ullevi 2005 had 57000 (wiki). Twickenham 2008 had 55,000, so better toss that on the list ahead of Friends.

Didn't Twickenham have less than 50k? I read that somewhere. As for Ullevi, I think they maxed out at around 56200 in 2008. But I doubt I can find the source.

Me too. Bruce seemed on fire yesterday in Lisbon.

I hope they learn something from not releasing Ullevi 2005 and professionally record this one.

It just simply is the biggest non-festival Maiden gig in Europe ever.

I think they will record the Wanda show (big stadium) at least for themselves :D Maybe they recorded all of their tours and they released DVD's of them for each of the band members... :p I hope the concert to be when it's dark, because this stage set is magical only when it's dark.

I think they will record the Wanda show (big stadium) at least for themselves :D Maybe they recorded all of their tours and they released DVD's of them for each of the band members... :p I hope the concert to be when it's dark, because this stage set is magical only when it's dark.
They record anything. But to release it as a DVD, you need more cameras than they have with them all of the time. That's why they knew even before 2011 TFF tour that the DVD will be from Chile or Argentina. Because they had additional cameras there (and full production, but that was also on some of Brasilian gigs). Most of En Vivo is from Chile, quite a lot from Argentina and a few bits and pieces from Florida and Europe.

That's also a reason why Live Chapter is as it is. Because every gig was only recorded with 7-8 cameras. And some songs feature less than 20% video footage from the gig where audio came from (Powerslave in particular).

They record anything. But to release it as a DVD, you need more cameras than they have with them all of the time. That's why they knew even before 2011 TFF tour that the DVD will be from Chile or Argentina. Because they had additional cameras there (and full production, but that was also on some of Brasilian gigs). Most of En Vivo is from Chile, quite a lot from Argentina and a few bits and pieces from Florida and Europe.

That's also a reason why Live Chapter is as it is. Because every gig was only recorded with 7-8 cameras. And some songs feature less than 20% video footage from the gig where audio came from (Powerslave in particular).

Well, that is my theory :lol: Ok let's put it that way: they record all of the tours and each of the band members get a copy of the concert and the fans are disappointed that they do not release a DVD or do a live stream (like on the Live Chapter) for some of the tours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back