Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is my theory :lol: Ok let's put it that way: they record all of the tours and each of the band members get a copy of the concert and the fans are disappointed that they do not release a DVD or do a live stream (like on the Live Chapter) for some of the tours...
I think the last think they want to do when not on tour is listen to themselves.

DiDxEv5W0AAAj_l.jpg:large

This will be crazy tonight. It's completely sold out, it seems. Look where is the stage. As far back as it can go.

What's the song?
Trooper. They already played the tape somewhere else. So, I presume it's the tape.

In Helsinki, night 1, they played Revelations tape when we were waiting for FTTB. And they soloed Bruce's vocal. It was amazing to hear the guy's power.

If they were soundchecking, they would probably play SOTC.

People complaining about Gojira on Twitter...

They should be happy that they got them and not that awful, awful Killswitch Engage.

I'm pretty sure they abandoned live DVDs.
I hope not - I really enjoy them. I rarely buy live albums because I think that if you're going to have a recording of a live performance you might as well see it as well as hear it. I'd also really like if they would include as a DVD extra a choice of camera angle so you could choose which band member to watch. Like you can when you're actually there, only you could watch it six times following each band member in turn.

I'd understand if they didn't want to release a DVD from every single tour, but no more live DVD's ever again? Please, no!

Last edited:
DVDs are shitty quality by todays standards. I have so many, cant watch a single one of those anymore, unfortunately Rock in Rio is part of that category. If Iron Maiden were to release a live album/concert/whatever, Blu Ray and 4K (and digital download etc) is the way to go..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back