Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davey had a clearly visible bald spot on the back of his head as far back as 1999 (as featured in one of the FC magazines from that year), so it is pretty obvious that he has had something done to his hair.
Don't jump to conclusions though: some of those tonics are very good ...
:)

qS6OphH.png

No, I don't think so. It may take a bit to get used to his voice, but eventually I thought (and still do) that Adrian made a good choice deciding to collaborate with him. His voice gives an edge to the album that a softer, more melodic voice wouldn't have done, and this is part of what makes the album special.

I've just realised, the sounds playing before Revelations sound identical to the TBOS tour intro video? I haven't checked to see if it is, but sounds familiar.

I really enjoyed this TBOS video intro. They should had kept this kind of intro for the current tour, but we have the Aces High video intro...

Last edited:
No, I don't think so. It may take a bit to get used to his voice, but eventually I thought (and still do) that Adrian made a good choice deciding to collaborate with him. His voice gives an edge to the album that a softer, more melodic voice wouldn't have done, and this is part of what makes the album special.
Basically the argument that grunts fit well to certain types of metal.

Ah ... I forgot how massive is the sound of H's guitar playing on the PRR records. I will definitely revisit this.
Massive sound indeed but the singer destroyed the music.
It was a break from more conventional stuff for Adrian. I like it.
These are all great thoughts that you should represent by voting in Adrian's solo discography ranking thread! :ok:

I’m sure they have genuine favorites, but if they’re picking Piece of Mind it’s because of The Trooper and not To Tame a Land. I think we also need to remember that the memories recording the album and where they were personally also makes a huge difference. I really doubt Bruce keeps a ranking of every Maiden album on his computer, but memories associated with those songs definitely has an impact on the set list.
How do odd songs make it into setlist a do you think? Like lord of the flies randomly being on the dance of Death toir, which was cool. Many songs must be floating around their minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back