Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Good choice.

If IM is replaced, maybe put DOG between Aces and WED and move all of the songs one spot later, with TNOTB closing the main set.

They should remember both of those.

The Longest Day or Paschendale would be my choices for other songs fitting the war theme.

The Longest Day or Paschendale would be my choices for other songs fitting the war theme.

Of course I would take Paschendale any day. But I chose DOG, because they played it last year and is probably easy to relearn fast (I doubt they could releard Paschendale mid tour).

I love Death or Glory, but I don't want it to be played anymore, since Bruce seems to be more focused in having fun than actually singing. And no, I don't mean the banana and monkey mask stuff. I don't mind it at all. I'm just saying that it looked like he didn't give his 100% to sing the song, and therefore it was "meh" live.

By "not giving his 100%" I mean that I wanted to see Bruce singing Death or Glory like he was singing The Talisman during TFF World Tour. That's what I mean.

The song itself sounds like all 6 of them are just having fun. I can't take it seriously, at all. To me, it's just that: fun.

Fuckin hell some bunch of crybabies on here, I saw all the posts before I listened to the clip, hardly anything wrong with it.
You think Maiden owe you an explanation? Get over yourself, as Bruce says on Maiden England. Tough Shit, Fuck off and listen to some other shit.
No, they don't owe me an explanation. I'm just curious as to why they would allow Janick to play those solos when he does so poorly on them.

Hmmmmm, Volbeat got a live stream for Graspop, but nothing for Maiden. Oh well.

2d3o2v.jpg

Thank you, they seem to be sure for their position with this one :)

Just crossed my mind - what if these "only recently affected by IM songs of 40+ years ago" claim rights for the Iron Maiden name itself?

Thank you, they seem to be sure for their position with this one :)

Just crossed my mind - what if these "only recently affected by IM songs of 40+ years ago" claim rights for the Iron Maiden name itself?
Steve will smash their heads with his bass guitar.

I doubt that is real, because there are strong rumours that they will play RIR next September.

A strong rumor they are playing Chile October 22. as well as "There are 11 countries that are being analyzed by the band next year
1f642.png
:), for the moment we can't give more details."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back