Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind a cheeky Wasted Years in the encore...
I would. The end of the set is pretty much all Hell themed, "Wasted Years" couldn't fit. Anywhere, actually. It also wouldn't fit neither in the War set, nor in the Religion one.

I would. The end of the set is pretty much all Hell themed, "Wasted Years" couldn't fit. Anywhere, actually. It also wouldn't fit neither in the War set, nor in the Religion one.
Again, encores have no theme. There is no backdrops (except for RTTH), no pyro... The only thing there are the prison bars for Hallowed.

The only two songs that are in hell thematic are TNOTB and Iron Maiden.

I meant the theme of the songs. Both "Evil" and "Hallowed" could somehow be put in a Hell setting, and "Run to the Hills" too if you consider the artwork. "Wasted Years" has absolutely nothing to do with any of that.

I meant the theme of the songs. Both "Evil" and "Hallowed" could somehow be put in a Hell setting, and "Run to the Hills" too if you consider the artwork. "Wasted Years" has absolutely nothing to do with any of that.

Hallowed and Evil should've been put before TNOTB to make sense. Hallowed is about execution... RTTH makes no sense at all.

They are playing TETMD clearly because they like playing it.

I'm willing to bet that if they change something because the lawsuit, WY will appear, because it's probably the easiest Maiden song apart from the solo.

I really doubt they had the theme in mind for the post-FOI part of the set. That’s all pretty standard Maiden

Whatever suits you. I still maintain that "Wasted Years" would feel far out of place.
In terms of general set, yes. But they should've done better with thematics after FOI, because it's just autopilot from there.

Would you like Wrathchild replacing HBTN again more?

It would feel similary out of place.

If "Hallowed" was to be replaced, I'd think "Children of the Damned" to be a good replacement.
Yup. Good choice.

If IM is replaced, maybe put DOG between Aces and WED and move all of the songs one spot later, with TNOTB closing the main set.

They should remember both of those.

I'm not the biggest fan of "Death or Glory", but I think it would be a nice addition to the War setting if (God forbid) "Iron Maiden" ends up having to be replaced.

I think Death or Glory would work better between 2MTM and The Clansman. I thought two opening songs back to back wouldn't work at all, but this has turned out to be a really strong start to the set.

On the subject of dropping songs, 2MTM is actually the one I'd most like to see go of all the songs in the set. Never did care for it much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back