Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's too much money but the people pay for it. I stopped paying for t-shirts in my last 2 maiden concerts (2003 & 2006) I preferred to buy the tour program and a poster. I still have my Maiden t-shirts from my early 90's like new.

Yep. As long as people buy the cheap quality stuff at top of the range prices, why bother with improving the quality?

On a side note, have you not seen Maiden live since 2006? How come?

£35 for a T-shirt. Bloody hell!

There seems to have been a price hike for merch across the board, I've been to a number of gigs since restrictions were lifted and the average price for a shirt at an arena show seems to be £35 now rather than £25. I have heard some rumours that many venues, particularly those owned by O2 in the UK, are now taking a cut from merch sold at shows.

There seems to have been a price hike for merch across the board, I've been to a number of gigs since restrictions were lifted and the average price for a shirt at an arena show seems to be £35 now rather than £25. I have heard some rumours that many venues, particularly those owned by O2 in the UK, are now taking a cut from merch sold at shows.

That has been the case for quite a long time: venues take a cut from merchandise sales and bands put the prices up for that reason.

It does not explain charging £35 for a T-shirt at your own website though.

I expect that Aces High will remain, I would not be shocked if Where Eagles Dare is tossed for Stratego, as it seems to fit the war theme for the first portion of the show. TWOTW is the most likely other song to be included, though I know not where in the set.

I stopped believing their promotional bullshit a long time ago.

What is even worse is that the quality of the T-shirts leaves a lot to be desired, which makes the prices even more outrageous.
That’s why I prefer buying quality black shirts and customize them with my preferred Maiden themes.

Honestly, I'm gonna be disappointed if the only change in this year's setlist is swapping three songs for the three ones from Senjutsu.

Honestly, I'm gonna be disappointed if the only change in this year's setlist is swapping three songs for the three ones from Senjutsu.
Wel that's what it looks like, unless those shirt's doesn't mean shit. Rod said that they'll change a couple of songs plus the Senjutsu world.let's see tho I'm pretty sure they'll do 3 from Senjutsu and they'll replace another two

Last edited:
Judging from the latest announcement they will change some songs to fit current times. Maybe it's still just Senjutsu songs, but to me it sounds like it could be other songs as well. Blood Brothers is looking likely IMO.

Judging from the latest announcement they will change some songs to fit current times. Maybe it's still just Senjutsu songs, but to me it sounds like it could be other songs as well. Blood Brothers is looking likely IMO.
thats my guess 3 Senjutsu songs and they take out evil that men do and slot blood brothers in as first encore song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back