Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stage is in the center of the arena? Wow! :scared:
:ninja:
I'm not going to send any pictures but this ninja that you have on the spoiler could very well be on the new stage, it could fit well . If you know what i mean ;) . Plus based on the stage they're probably going to open the show with Senjutsu and not aces high

:eek: I know, I know! If they're going to open the show with Senjutsu, there will be a massive curtain painted as a Wall, and it will fall off like the ones before Kiss or Priest opening song.

As I said, no way, they'll drop The Clansman. FREEEDOM part is essential. Bruce definitely will speak about Ukraine's fight before this song. You can count on it.

Azas, why not maintaining the spoiler tag? I mean with inline spoiler is quite easy to use. @wojczi did right to include the spoiler. I have no problem to know the songs but many people do.

:eek: I know, I know! If they're going to open the show with Senjutsu, there will be a massive curtain painted as a Wall, and it will fall off like the ones before Kiss or Priest opening song.
I don't know about the curtain but the stage is definitely something similar

Whenever they will go to the new album tour (next year?) I hope that one of the backgropds will be the massive gatefold picture from Senjutsu. Also it could well feature walking Eddie dressed as samurai and holding catana.
We have a very similar thing this year.without a gatefold i guess but it's still similar

What about Wasted Years to fit "current times"?
Lost In A Lost World would be very appropriate.

With the ashes of our enemies to live among our ghosts
Of our past fear nothing, life is but a better path to joy
Nowhere to go, nowhere to run, our whole nation overrun
Itself existence under threat and soon will be none of us left

Remember names of all our dead now in enemies that fled
Reaching for our sky forever, free a sadness that is proud
As the clouds all drift away now
Until we meet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back