Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AMOLAD artwork being on the back of the Aces High tour shirt lends a bit of credence to the fake setlist which had These Colours on it.

As I said, no way, they'll drop The Clansman. FREEEDOM part is essential. Bruce definitely will speak about Ukraine's fight before this song. You can count on it.

Last edited:
With amolad merch (likely FTGGOG stays) and clansman being rehersed i would say eagles dare, wickerman out. Probably evil that men do also. Which would allow them to drop 666 to the encore.

Guys , check this out, it's definitely a part of the setlist ;)
I can see hallowed ,fotd , Icarus, notb aces high,devil horns and trident tho?
The trident is TNOTB too.
Judging from the latest announcement they will change some songs to fit current times. Maybe it's still just Senjutsu songs, but to me it sounds like it could be other songs as well. Blood Brothers is looking likely IMO.
My guess is: 3 new songs and 2 more changes to the old classics.
As I said, no way, they'll drop The Clansman. FREEEDOM part is essential.
Agree. It seems both Blaze songs will stay... if we can trust tour merch, ofc.
With amolad merch (likely FTGGOG stays) and clansman being rehersed i would say eagles dare, wickerman out. Probably evil that men do also. Which would allow them to drop 666 to the encore.
Eagles, Wicker Man and Evil That Men Do are the most likely now, but if they keep FTGGOG (and both Blaze songs), which songs they will change for other old classics? Maybe Revelations. 2MTM? I doubt. The concert will be pretty long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back