Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm new here! First of all, I have to say that I'm a brazilian fan, so sorry about my English.

After some months just reading the posts, which started with the campaign of TWOTW (that I've enjoyed a lot, by the way), I'm finally here to interact with you :)

That being said, about the setlist of next year, I really hope to see, besides Stratego and TWOTW, Senjutsu and Hell On Earth (The Parchment would be a distant dream for now, I think), because I'm afraid that the Senjutsu proper tour don't come to Brazil, due to speculations that they can play the whole album (the same thing unfortunately happened with the AMOLAD tour, that didn't come to South America).

As painful of a decision as it is, I held off on buying Maiden tix this morning. October is a long way off and not sure what my work situation will be like then. I will still try to see about going to Tampa or Greensboro when the time comes.

I think that’s a fair take- I was the opposite tho. Grabbed tickets to Columbus and N.C. Painful now, but hoping it will be less so once we get closer.

With my luck if I held off I wouldn’t have the chance to go then I would really be kicking myself.

First time? You're in for a treat dude! How come you never got to see them back then?
They haven't been to my state (Kentucky) since I became a fan that I know of. They were here for an opening act for Kiss in 83. Some guy in the local comic shop said he saw them in Louisville for the WST, but I never knew they were there, and that was before my time as a fan.

Last edited:
They haven't been to my state (Kentucky) since I became a fan that I know of. They were here for an opening act for Kiss in 83. Some guy in the local comic shop said he saw them in Louisville for the WST, but I never knew they were there, and that was before my time as a fan.
I feel your pain. At least they came to Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Nashville last time around. Really sucks when Cleveland, Chicago or St. Louis is the closest.

If anyone has any Maiden withdrawals Smith/Kotzen just announced some gigs for March. I hesitate to buy a ticket now for March, and I am afraid they will sell out, but I am just not sure, if the gigs will go ahead.

I have tickets for Friday Oct. 21st at the Prudential Center in Newark N.J.
I've only seen them in concert once before, I was a 16 year old kid in 1987 during the tour for Somewhere in Time.
After the show things got a bit hairy and the news called it a 'riot' but that was an exaggeration I didn't see any violence just a ton of property damage.
An Iron Maiden riot in the swamps of Jersey, 30 years later

I've only seen them in concert once before, I was a 16 year old kid in 1987 during the tour for Somewhere in Time.
After the show things got a bit hairy and the news called it a 'riot' but that was an exaggeration I didn't see any violence just a ton of property damage.
I grew up in the area and remember this like it was yesterday.

I feel your pain. At least they came to Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Nashville last time around. Really sucks when Cleveland, Chicago or St. Louis is the closest.
I would go see Smith/Kotzen in the US but they are only playing CA and Vegas, nothing on the east coast :confused:

Since there's a good chance Maiden will return to Minnesota when they do an actual Senjutsu tour, I'm going to really try to remain spoiler free. I believe I tried that for Book Of Souls, but I ended up giving in. However, I do wish I had done that for LOTB in 2019 because that was when concerts were starting to seem less exciting to me and not knowing the setlist would have helped even though I still had a really good time. So it might be easier for me this time around. But how will I avoid post-LOTB discussion? Because the songs they plan to do from SJ could very well be repeated. Maybe I'll be taking an extra huge break from this place! :lol:

It's sad to say this but as soon as I heard they were playing locally I bought tickets.
I assumed it was a Senjutsu tour even though in retrospect there were a bunch of signs otherwise.
I would love to see a beginning to end Senjutsu tour. Maybe in 2023.

Is it worth it trying to remain spoiler-free up until the day I go to the concert?

I'm worried that even if I manage to make it up to the day, some random guy next to me will yell out the next song before even it begins

Have you seen any of the prior Legacy shows? If so there should be just a handful of changes. If you can hold out, wait. Chances are you won’t be next to “that guy”.

Interesting. I started going to rock concerts in 93, when metal wasn‘t cool... would be interesting to go somewhere back in time to the 80s to see if/how the audiences were different back then...

Hey me too! Just got mine today. :)

Since there's a good chance Maiden will return to Minnesota when they do an actual Senjutsu tour, I'm going to really try to remain spoiler free. I believe I tried that for Book Of Souls, but I ended up giving in. However, I do wish I had done that for LOTB in 2019 because that was when concerts were starting to seem less exciting to me and not knowing the setlist would have helped even though I still had a really good time. So it might be easier for me this time around. But how will I avoid post-LOTB discussion? Because the songs they plan to do from SJ could very well be repeated. Maybe I'll be taking an extra huge break from this place! :lol:

I highly doubt Maiden will announce an extensive NA tour so soon after just wrapping up one in Fall. 2024 would be a long way to stay spoiler free haha

I highly doubt Maiden will announce an extensive NA tour so soon after just wrapping up one in Fall. 2024 would be a long way to stay spoiler free haha
They've toured just about every year since the reunion and the years they didn't were because reasons out of their control so I'm sure they'll definitely do some in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back