Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, that makes sense. Then again, if they do play them all, is there a point going with proper "Senjutsu" tour in the first half of 2023?

I'm in a similar boat, and I think it's kind of poetic. The last gig I've been to was Maiden in Zagreb and the first gig I'm going to will be Maiden on that same spot. Then again, here's another fact that kind of effed-up: when I've been on LOTB gig last time, I was 'only' married. When I go to the next LOTB gig - I'll already have two kids.

And if there is some sort of lottery or something, I'd put my money that there is no way they play Senjutsu (the song) on LOTB. Just doesn't seem plausible. And I believe they know how mammoth "Hell on Earth" and there is a bigger possibility we see that one instead of a title track.
I wouldnt mind seeing Hell On Earth next year and Senjutsu saved for the 2023 tour.

I just spent 240 USD on ONE ticket to see Maiden in Tampa Florida thanks to the Ticketmaster "Platinum" self-scalping thing. I only did it because the entire site was down all day until I could get in for the pre-sale and that was all that was left on the floor.

I gotta say guys, after 35 years and tens of thousands of dollars spent on Iron Maiden everything, this is the first time I feel like they've bled me dry and taken advantage of my devotion. Ticketmaster is obviously disgusting but I'm really pissed that the band would agree to let Ticketmaster rip off the fans like this. I'm sure they get their cut of the tickets sold directly by Ticketmaster to their most loyal fans at double face value.

Infuriated and nobody to blame but myself, I guess.

I just spent 240 USD on ONE ticket to see Maiden in Tampa Florida thanks to the Ticketmaster "Platinum" self-scalping thing. I only did it because the entire site was down all day until I could get in for the pre-sale and that was all that was left on the floor.

I gotta say guys, after 35 years and tens of thousands of dollars spent on Iron Maiden everything, this is the first time I feel like they've bled me dry and taken advantage of my devotion. Ticketmaster is obviously disgusting but I'm really pissed that the band would agree to let Ticketmaster rip off the fans like this. I'm sure they get their cut of the tickets sold directly by Ticketmaster to their most loyal fans at double face value.

Infuriated and nobody to blame but myself, I guess.
I wouldnt say the band agrees to whats going on, just sadly ticketmaster are giants in the ticket industry especially in NA and really leave them no choice (especially seems they have shares in the venues they book) If anything Maidens base price is pretty low 99 for Pit, 124 for lower bowl so I applaud them for that, just sadly we get raped once ticketmaster are done with there greed.

I wouldnt say the band agrees to whats going on, just sadly ticketmaster are giants in the ticket industry especially in NA and really leave them no choice (especially seems they have shares in the venues they book) If anything Maidens base price is pretty low 99 for Pit, 124 for lower bowl so I applaud them for that, just sadly we get raped once ticketmaster are done with there greed.

Yeah it's true, and I agree that Maiden has kept pricing generally fair. Still very frustrating in the moment.

Yeah it's true, and I agree that Maiden has kept pricing generally fair. Still very frustrating in the moment.
for what its worth "Platinum seating" in the lower bowl in California was $425.00 ahahahahahaha it got you front row but thats complete madness

If you mean rotating songs during the 2022 leg of the LOTB tour, I would say there's no chance at all. They were unable to make it work with Paschendale and Dance of Death in 2010...
No, I meant changing some songs between the legs of the tour... some of the classics. I doubt it because they will add songs from the new album, but I wouldn't be surprised since it is the 3rd leg (SIASL for TETMD, for example). But I think they will save the other old classics for the album tour - if they don't play the whole album live, ofc.
I think we'll definitely see the two singles + Hell on Earth based solely on the promo photo and the already existing backdrops. I agree they'll save Senjutsu as the opener for the album tour.
You could be right, although I think they will save Hell On Earth for the album tour. Bruce said they might play the title track next year, but at the same time he and Adrian said that it will work great as an opener (the Spitfire will stay), so maybe they will save it for the album tour.

If you mean rotating songs during the 2022 leg of the LOTB tour, I would say there's no chance at all. They were unable to make it work with Paschendale and Dance of Death in 2010...

I always thought this was them trialing which of the two songs got a better reception. Brighter than a thousand suns was also played once, before being dropped for Wrathchild (lol)

I always thought this was them trialing which of the two songs got a better reception. Brighter than a thousand suns was also played once, before being dropped for Wrathchild (lol)
I don't know the reason, but this was a strange move (rotating two songs between concerts) - has it happened before in Maiden's history? I think not. Btw, BTATS was replaced because the set flow better with Wrathchild, iirc.

Last edited:
I don't know the reason, but this was a strange move - has it happened before in Maiden's history? BTATS was replaced because the set flow better with Wrathchild, iirc.

Loneliness, Sea of Madness

As painful of a decision as it is, I held off on buying Maiden tix this morning. October is a long way off and not sure what my work situation will be like then. I will still try to see about going to Tampa or Greensboro when the time comes.

I don't know the reason, but this was a strange move (rotating two songs between concerts) - has it happened before in Maiden's history? Btw, BTATS was replaced because the set flow better with Wrathchild, iirc.
Yeah I gathered that - but I think BTATS is a miles better song and would have preferred to hear that as I never got a chance to see them on the AMOLAD tour

Looked at the prices for Chicago and El Paso so far and woof, Rod's smelling money this tour, eh?

1*2kLD3EnaJ-6INo0O-MvjzQ.jpeg

I got my ticket for October 7, in Columbus. Been a Maiden fan since SIT, but this will be my first time seeing them live in person. I'm so excited!! Who else is coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back