LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LOTB was the last one of the so called history-tours (as they did continue that pattern), they could have added Be Quick Or Be Dead to the setlist. Hopefully it will be played someday.

FYI... FTBBs are out incredibly early this year.

And no, I didn't win it for the Tor 1st night.

Do you get an email in your music glue account or whatever stating if you do or dont get fttb?

I am.at the Calgary show august 31st and put in for fttb. Just wondering if we will get notification either way.

Do you get an email in your music glue account or whatever stating if you do or dont get fttb?

I am.at the Calgary show august 31st and put in for fttb. Just wondering if we will get notification either way.

If you don't hear anything, you didn't get it. They don't send notifications if you don't win it.

As far as I know (and what the description said), you will be notified by email around a week before the concert, if you do win.

They are not doing a 90s tour.
I'm a really big Maiden fan and if they did a tour covering No prayer, Fear, X Factor and Virtual X1.
I'd give it a miss.

I'd be happy to see the No prayer songs, but I certainly wouldn't fork out money for songs from the other three albums. It would be a disaster tour.
They have learnt that lesson, no reason to repeat history again.
They could however do a tour for the reunion onwards.
If they throw in Hallowed, Run to the hills, Number of the beast, Iron Maiden, then I'd be very disappointed, as have seen those songs played live in many "different" versions.

I know they wouldn't do a 90s only tour, but I'd still very much want to see it. It's such an underrated period of time for them with some absolutely classic songs. There's enough "hit" songs on the 4 90s albums that between them and the usual live staples like Hallowed, 2 Min, Run Hills, it'd be a full show. And because especially No Prayer and FoTD we're pretty damn relentless, it'd be a very heavy and inergetic show.

I do wish Maiden had a sort of "service" like Metallica does so I could just get good quality live gigs to watch from any tour I wanted. Especially No Prayer. Been listening to a lot of that album lately, and I'm of the opinion that there is not a single weak track on that album. I prefer it overall to FotD.

Missed out on Toronto FTTB both nights... And people without tickets are winning. FFS.

First night, I'll have some beers with friends and enjoy the show from further back. And 2nd night, I'm going alone... FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back