LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanda last year was a great opportunity, but they missed it.
That would've made a fantastic DVD. I'm sure there were plenty of shows which could have been recorded for a DVD. Perhaps we'll get something similar to 'The Book of Souls: Live Chapter' with recordings from various shows over both legs of the tour.

We have enough from Latin America overall. Don't forget Flight 666.

Every DVD from Latin America is worth it. Every time! They are the best fans..... they know how to make a concert special.

It's great to get a DVD from different countries, but Latin America is one level up.
Perhaps we'll get something similar to 'The Book of Souls: Live Chapter' with recordings from various shows over both legs of the tour.
I think the full release will be similar to the FOI and RTTH vids they’ve released already.

If the release will be similar (or the same) like TBOS: LC, please without all the footage of other concerts and band members with three different guitars during one song./ Flight 666 is the perfect way how to do a DVD from various concerts!

FOI video was perfect (without footage from other concerts). RTTH video needs to be edited towards the end - otherwise it will be like the ''Wasted Years'' video from TBOS: LC... still don't like that one.

But if a DVD is likely or they will stream the whole concert via YouTube like TBOS: LC without physical release. Probably they will release only DVD/video without live album.

FOI video was perfect (without footage from other concerts).

Well, Nicko has 3 different gongs behind the drumkit during the video...

There is 3 different concerts in that video. A bit of it is Tallinn, another bit is Rockavaria Munich (where the audio is from) and another concert later in the tour.

Flight 666 is the perfect way how to do a DVD from various concerts!
But it doesn't have the flow that it needed because it always stopped to announce the name of the next song. Felt like a compilation more than a live performance. I much preferred TBOS: LC in that regard.

There is 3 different concerts in that video. A bit of it is Tallinn, another bit is Rockavaria Munich (where the audio is from) and another concert later in the tour.

Oh ok, but it's still not as annoying like some of the videos on Live Chapter (like DOG, TRATB, WY).

I watched the video now - at the start of the Adrian solo he is with a red wristband.
But it doesn't have the flow that it needed because it always stopped to announce the name of the next song. Felt like a compilation more than a live performance. I much preferred TBOS: LC in that regard.

That's true. On the other hand, Live Chapter could have included Bruce's speeches before each song. To each his own.

Could the possible leg 3 include 1 new song from the upcoming album (similar to teasing of WD on 2003 Give Me Ed... 'Til I'm Dead Tour or TE on 2010 part of the tour The Final Frontier World Tour), but thinking of the overall theme of this tour they probably won't be doing that thing.
I would just hope that there will be new album and new tour instead as soon as possible.

This is literally what's been speculated for the current leg over the past year. Just give it a rest already.

I am just curious. How did you figure out about Rockavaria? I was there and it was the best performance of the three gigs I saw last year (Paris and Novarock were also great but Bruce was particularly good in Munich).

Something to consider is that Nicko often switches out his gong, multiple times even, during certain songs. We can't see in the audience because he's so tucked away back there, but yea. Nicko likes to switch his gongs.

I am just curious. How did you figure out about Rockavaria? I was there and it was the best performance of the three gigs I saw last year (Paris and Novarock were also great but Bruce was particularly good in Munich).

Slight variations in performances and comparing them to crowd shot videos. Like guitar solos, the FLYYYYYYYYYYYYY AS HIGH AS THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUN length etc... But most notable is a slight mistake by H in his solo (2:19 in the video). Also H used the neck pickup and that eliminated the 1st half of the tour and the last shows (where he played a Les Paul).

I doubted at first it's Munich, since RTTH is also from there, but in the end it turned to be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back