LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the possibility of Priest playing at Donnington as main supporters of Maiden could be very high along with Testament and Megadeth. It would be an awesome day.
I don't seeing Maiden and Priest touring together to be honest.
This counts as making things up. Testament are not even close to being big enough to have that sort of slot at Download Festival. They've only ever played the small stages.
1 year until the next Donnington
Less than one year in fact, but hopefully not relevant to Iron Maiden.

For the British fans' sake I hope they play 4-5 either arena or stadium dates in the UK next year and not Downpour fest.

I wonder if it's weird for the guys to start tour rehearsals with a new album recently recorded. Last time they played together they were playing new songs, and now it's back to the LOTB set. You'd think some of them want to play a new song or two.

I wonder if it's weird for the guys to start tour rehearsals with a new album recently recorded. Last time they played together they were playing new songs, and now it's back to the LOTB set. You'd think some of them want to play a new song or two.

Well, they basically did that on GMETID tour and TFF leg 1 tour with exception of 1 song. Still, I think there is a possibility that a new song replaces The Wicker Man or 2 Minutes To Midnight if it fits into the set thematically.

This counts as making things up. Testament are not even close to being big enough to have that sort of slot at Download Festival. They've only ever played the small stages.

Less than one year in fact, but hopefully not relevant to Iron Maiden.
I meant Testament, Megadeth and Judas as supporters of Maiden. I think it could be a great bill

Well, they basically did that on GMETID tour and TFF leg 1 tour with exception of 1 song. Still, I think there is a possibility that a new song replaces The Wicker Man or 2 Minutes To Midnight if it fits into the set thematically.
The difference is that this tour stands on its own. Those tours and in particular The Final Frontier 2010 World Tour was a part of the album promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back