LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked if it's the same setlist as last year. Dunno if he replies to comments but an answer could be interesting.

The Painkiller Tour was Judas Priest headlining with Testament and Megadeth opening. They could do a 30th anniversary of that tour and Maiden could follow it playing No Prayer for the Dying in its entirety. ;)

Huh. That was the same lineup they had on the Nostradamus tour.

The backdrop for Revelations and FTGGOG is the same - stained glass..... which is fantastic!

It would have been better if they used a AMOLAD Eddie as a backdrop for FTGGOG - a new soldier Eddie artwork.

Do they ever changes backdrops during legs of a tour?

The backdrop for Revelations and FTGGOG is the same - stained glass..... which is fantastic!

It would have been better if they used a AMOLAD Eddie as a backdrop for FTGGOG - a new soldier Eddie artwork.

Do they ever changes backdrops during legs of a tour?

I disagree about using AMOLAD backdrop during FTGGOG. The stained glass backdrop looks amazing and overall, that kind of backdrops that merge with the rest of the stage landscape usually look more interesting than just album covers and Eddies - in my opinion, of course.

And no, they don't usually change backdrops between legs if full production is a default. They changed The Trooper backdrop from the Maiden England artwork used in 2012 into a classic one for 2013 leg and then there were a couple of changes after the Ed-Force 1 legs in 2008 and 2011 since they couldn't quite fit the full production into a plane.

Last edited:
I disagree about using AMOLAD backdrop during FTGGOG. The stained glass backdrop looks amazing and overall, that kind of backdrops that merge with the rest of the stage landscape usually look more interesting than just album covers and Eddies - in my opinion, of course.

Yeah, this stained glass backdrop is absolutely stunning piece of art, but it would have been great if we have a different backdrop for every song... :p

Really puzzles me that there's so many tickets left for Nashville.
It is bizarre. That said, I’m more or less banking on ticketmaster eventually dropping the ticket prices so I can afford to see this show as well as Atlanta. We’ll have to wait and see.

I haven't been following this discussion too much honestly, what do you guys think are the chances of the band dropping For the Greater Good of God, Clansman, and Sign of the Cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back